GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
Yes, I think I am very happy with the preview of the new DLC.

I am going to be spending a lot of my time racing Lesarthe.

Has anyone noticed the prize money for these new events though, I guess they know the prices are going to drain our banks
as I saw the following for the new offline events.

Lamborghini Cup 1st 11,000,000
Hot Hatch, 1st 4,8000,000
Group 4 Cup 1st 1,700,000

Guess that means I don't need to worry about making money back quickly...

I think I'm right in saying the prices in the screenshots are never representative of game payouts, in the non Japanese version of the game anyway.

Has anyone noticed the prize money for these new events though, I guess they know the prices are going to drain our banks

I suppose those are the prizes in the Japanese version

That's the Japanese in-game currency, you'll have to knock 2 zeros off for everyone else

Why these? i would say the only car in this update thats not worth buying its the Clio.
Nah, the Clio 2016 can be used in the same GT League races like the Clio 2015, so that is a car i'm going to buy, the Fiat 500 have less hp than the Sambabus, so no thank you :lol: and the Renault Sport Megane Trophy 2011 is not a GT 4 car in the real world and that's why I don't want it, I have the Audi and Porsche which is GT4 cars in the real world :D.

Last edited:
I would like someone to recreate this please.
preview_original-jpg.163759
Daytona-24-Hours-Jaguar-XJR-9-Chris-Harris-01.png

I hope somebody makes this please :D
Expect the discovery section to be flooded with these (and a horrible version getting all the likes) :dunce:

That's the Japanese in-game currency, you'll have to knock 2 zeros off for everyone else
Wasn‘t it 3?

Thanks, even then it's still not too bad, guess I will racing a lot of Raging Bulls but I don't mind that as got lots of photo's
to do with all the liveries I like.

All the info you need.. for the update:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_3082725.html

And the new C Category cars. .. are. .Gr.1!!!!

this is absolutely new:

1. A 'Sport Mode Registration Details' screen will be added.
A player's Registration Details page will be added to the 'Sport' mode. Those who enter their locale information will be able to see their local ranking in the Championship Rankings screen.

i1v8eEA9CD3q2cE.jpg

i1frJymL1YO0Yz.jpg

Last edited:
I am so glad the Group C monsters are a part of the Gr1 class, which means they can be usable and comparable to modern machinery, i really look forward to see how that plays out.
That means they're dead on arrival. Lol.
I can see a C9 winning a pure speed contest down the straight and that's it. On a side note, the mystery about Gr. A goes on..
Yeah, it will overtake a modern LMP just before the first chicane down the Mulsanne straight.

Or maybe not, because their brakes are so bad relative to the new cars that they have to brake earlier.

Yes Baby! Finally we have the Sarthe!

42350612691_8cdd11ed2f_b.jpg

I imagine there will be many lobbies opening up for LMP1 / GTE multiclass racing, using only the modern cars that race in real life. :) (manually enforcing BoP):

LMP1:
- Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Audi R18 e-tron
- Toyota TS050 Hybrid
- GT-R LM Nismo

GTE (AM/PRO):
- Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Vantage V12 GT3 (closest thing to the GTE version would be making a livery)
- 458 Italia GT3 2013 (also making a livery to imitate the 488 GTE)
- Viper SRT GT3-R
- Porsche 911 RSR

And maybe the Mustang Gr.3 (bit of a stretch and it's too op on the straights :() to replace the GT.

EDIT: If this fails there's always the option of imitating the GT3 Michelin Le Mans Cup (Gr.3 BoP, only real-life participant cars and look alikes)

Last edited:
Did anybody noticed the prices of the new gt races???? I mean damn, thats a lot of Money ...

As already answered to myself it's Japanese currency so there might be some changes to our currency.

K32
I imagine there will be many lobbies opening up for LMP1 / GTE multiclass racing, using only the modern cars that race in real life. :) (manually enforcing BoP):

LMP1:
- Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Audi R18 e-tron
- Toyota TS050 Hybrid
- GT-R LM Nismo

GTE (AM/PRO):
- Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Vantage V12 GT3 (closest thing to the GTE version would be making a livery)
- 458 Italia GT3 2013 (also making a livery to imitate the 488 GTE)
- Viper SRT GT3-R
- Porsche 911 RSR

And maybe the Mustang Gr.3 (bit of a stretch and it's too op on the straights :() to replace the GT.
Incorrect unfortunately. Just like Gran Turismo 6, all the lobbies will most likely be drag races down the chicaneless version of the mulsanne straight.

Incorrect unfortunately. Just like Gran Turismo 6, all the lobbies will most likely be drag races down the chicaneless version of the mulsanne straight.

It's a good idea though. Now's the time to start thinking about making a WEC league (although we still need Spa) 👍

I hope it's 2 because 1,700 for 1st would be a pretty awful payout for that Amateur Group 4 race :lol:
Oops I should‘ve actually looked at the payouts :lol: :banghead:

Did anybody noticed the prices of the new gt races???? I mean damn, thats a lot of Money ...
Reading a few previous posts would‘ve made this question obsolete :rolleyes:

It won the Gran Turismo award at Pebble Beach if I'm remembering this correctly.
Yep.
I wonder if there would‘ve been some people complaining about a non Prototype Miura since it „would‘ve been a waste of time to make a new car that‘s already had it‘s Prototye as a premium in GT6“ :boggled:

Back