GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
OMG Le Mans at 7am is absolutely stunning. Managed to spin at the end of Indianapolis and ended up facing a field over the barriers - it looked real with its grass. And that was on the outside of the barriers. PD have really gone to town with this track. Yes, night would be great but very, very little of the race is run at night. Just raced the 911 RSR around it it felt wonderful.

Very happy here

CJ

As we wait for maintenance.... just reminds me how bad the A.I. is in this game.

Could someone tell me the point of having really slow A.I. even on professional? I generally race online, but it would be nice to have some competitive offline races like in Assetto Corsa.

Go to custom race and turn boost mode off. . Arcade mode is meh

OMG Le Mans at 7am is absolutely stunning. Managed to spin at the end of Indianapolis and ended up facing a field over the barriers - it looked real with its grass. And that was on the outside of the barriers. PD have really gone to town with this track. Yes, night would be great but very, very little of the race is run at night. Just raced the 911 RSR around it it felt wonderful.

Very happy here

CJ
are you playing on chase cam?are the exhaust flames back on 911 rsr?of course if youre on ps4 pro and 4k tv...thanks

IMG_2738.JPG

1mil each... not bad.

Disaster!
I love this track a lot, but with current roster, this game can't afford it, yet!

There is CRUCIAL need for all around racing tracks, like Spa Francorchamps and Road America, not so division limited, sleeping/rammers nest like Le Mans.

And with that tempo of adding them, I'm very close of final abandoning game and even consoles, and returning to PC after almost 10yrs.

Disaster!
I love this track a lot, but with current roster, this game can't afford it, yet!

There is CRUCIAL need for all around racing tracks, like Spa Francorchamps and Road America, not so division limited, sleeping/rammers nest like Le Mans.

And with that tempo of adding them, I'm very close of final abandoning game and even consoles, and returning to PC after almost 10yrs.
Good luck and have lots of fun

Disaster!

I came from pc (iracing) and gt sport may lacked with content and in my opinion for an e sport game not enough settings for lobby racing (championships, no quali mode), but thw problem is, kinda clean races you ger only in top splits, or you go to private championships. There I found the joy of my racing live after so many years competitive sim racing.

and that almost for free!! (****** Iracing)

Did a Gr. 3 race at la Sarthe No Chicane. The AI behind was getting a tow. So I moved over. It moved over. I moved back across the track, it followed me and passed in the braking area.

Back