GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

Good to see that GT hasn't forgotten about the everyday stuff. It's what made the previous games fun - throwing everyday boxes around a race track.
Exactly, there's this kid on YouTube that fixed one up at home. Lowered it , exhaust, wheels and tyres, all on a low budget. Took it to Sydney Motorsport Park. Just having fun with it. That's how it all started. Take a mediocre car, tune it and race.

Thoughts about the cars of this update.

Porsche 962C '88: Immediate purchase for me. And probably do a Team GTPlanet livery for it...

Honda Fit Hybrid '14: This generation of Fit (Jazz in my country) has been a common sight on my streets, so it's nice to see this thing being added into the game...and my country didn't get the Hybrid version it seems IRL (usually either the bog standard car or the RS version that appears on my streets). Also inb4 Spoon and Saekano liveries shot up into the Trending section.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86) '83: KANSEI DORIFUTO!

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03: TT LM Edition N Class anyone?

Renault R8 Gordini '65: Throw this thing into Fisherman's Ranch already!

I wonder if the Fit will make it into N300...
Don't see why not. It starts with about 120hp. So does the Swift.

D4zQznmWkAEDvSd.jpg

D4zQ3pVXkAAqUnW.jpg

I still can't believe players had to discover Autopolis on their own. Assuming another track gets added today, we're probably heading into the same scenario. It's a pretty big deal but somehow PR doesn't feel like breaking the news in good time.

I still can't believe players had to discover Autopolis on their own. Assuming another track gets added today, we're probably heading into the same scenario. It's a pretty big deal but somehow PR doesn't feel like breaking the news in good time.

PD has no idea how publicity works.

It would be so cool to get a track today with the cars. I really like it when they surprise us with an unforseen drop, never heard of Autopolis, but it's a gem to drive. Here's hoping it's got hills, if we get one. Pikes Peak anyone.:D

As much as I like waiting for the new update to complete and try to be the first one to post about it, I have to agree with this. If anything, Autopolis, or any new/returning track for that matter, should have a trailer released at least within a day before the update drops. I do like the silhouettes we get on Twitter from Kaz though, but I feel the PR needs to be spaced out better or hyped up more than it currently is.

As much as I like waiting for the new update to complete and try to be the first one to post about it, I have to agree with this. If anything, Autopolis, or any new/returning track for that matter, should have a trailer released at least within a day before the update drops. I do like the silhouettes we get on Twitter from Kaz though, but I feel the PR needs to be spaced out better or hyped up more than it currently is.
They tried that. People obsessed about purple flowers. And honestly the hype built up beforehand speculating (me included) led to disappointment when it was revealed.

They tried that. People obsessed about purple flowers. And honestly the hype built up beforehand speculating (me included) led to disappointment when it was revealed.

I understand they did that for St. Croix and I felt the same way about the contact when it was revealed as you did, but they need to continue to do that type of PR beforehand. I felt engaged prior to the update more than the others that have come out because of the marketing strategy they chose for it. I do feel PD is testing the waters with how they put out content and seeing what works, but I hope for the next GT there is some consistency with their approach.

I'm taking a bold prediction as to what track could come if there is one, and that track is Silverstone. I think it's definitely possible for it to come back being it was in GT6, and it's significance in motorsports.

Just a prediction though.

I'm taking a bold prediction as to what track could come if there is one, and that track is Silverstone. I think it's definitely possible for it to come back being it was in GT6, and it's significance in motorsports.

Just a prediction though.
:lol: I thought Silverstone as well. Then, Hockenheim. Now, there is a rumor about Goodwood. PD do off-the-wall surprises. Should be fun reading the smiling and frowning posts, once the trailer drops. :sly:

Edit: oh, should someone be posting the YouTube trailer about now? There's always someone quick on the ball, out there on the interwebs.

While there's some hope for track, monthly reminder have sometimes didn't get any track anyway :ill: I mean keep our hopes low

Back