GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Adds Mazda RX-Vision

o, new fantasy car that doesn't exist will be added. Useless

fetchimage

I can't believe I have to say this every single time, but we complain because we care.

I also care??? The difference is that I don't see any point in putting any energy into complaining when we'd already been told that updates are going to be modest through the year like 4 months ago

Clearly PD are less focused on this game (reminder that it turns 3 this year), it isn't going to be supported forever

OMFG, Kaz is the Man!

Been looking forward to driving this beast ever since PD announced it! We're so spoiled for choice lately. Supra 2020 last month, RX Vision GT3 by Mazda Sport this month.
Think I need to lie down, otherwise I think I'm going to have a schizoid aneurysm any time now!

Just to say: GT Sport best game EVAH!! Kaz, you da God of games!

Well even if it is just one car at least it's a good shape for designing livery purposes.

I have an idea in mind already for my Mazda 100 years tribute and it's good it's a Gr3 so I have my fingers crossed the wheel will give me one for free quite quickly though I will purchase it as well.

My plan for the week is coming together rather nicely!

In the update:

"Fixed a bug where the FFB would vibrate when understeering in road cars."

Or:

"Included an option to turn down/turn off the understeer vibration effect."

Either one of them would do nicely. And yeah, I'm still not sure if it's a bug or an effect...

OMFG, Kaz is the Man!

Been looking forward to driving this beast ever since PD announced it! We're so spoiled for choice lately. Supra 2020 last month, RX Vision GT3 by Mazda Sport this month.
Think I need to lie down, otherwise I think I'm going to have a schizoid embolism any time now!
"I TOLD you not to go to Recall, but you did!"

I'm glad it's a "GT3" car. It'll feel more real among the fake "GR.3" cars. :sly:

You literally post the same thing in every update thread

Actually I do it figuratively, not literally.

That's so 2014. We've been on complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining since at least December.

I'm complaining about all of the complaining in this, that way everyone can complain about me complaining about them complaining, while they're complaining about me complaining about them complaining.

Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

I'm curious if we can only change our FIA affiliation of we're switching to Mazda? I would think no but who knows. Kinda looking to switch things up for FIA.

And still no sign of the regular Gr.4 Supra. I'm guessing it's not coming seen as how there's no silhouette of it. They weren't joking when they said it was exclusive, but kind of surprising seen as how Toyota is a sponsor.

Im little surpriced they are killing the momentum of the game like that. I for one would have preferred to keep adding content and then transfer it to PS5 one way or the other. As it is "just" a driving game and a good platform, all it needs for PS5 would be enhanced graphics and maybe full VR support. Everything could be done through updates. Was it just cars and tracks of full out singleplayer -mode, Id rather take paid dlc than another title. Would be better to keep everything in one place and not divide playerbase between titles.

And this is not from someone worried of ps4 features, as im propably among the first buyers of ps5.

Yes to this!!!

I entirely share the same opinion...

If PD does a great job on GT7, they should not fear that people will still hang on to their PS4 as most GT fans will then go and get the PS5...

But as to reward those GT fans who are not able to jump to the new next gen just yet, and if PD has the resources, they should continue to support GTS on PS4 for a couple of more years, giving as much content as possible...

Why should there be a clear and clean handoff between console generations... It is not fair for the fan base.

This is especially true if GT7 cannot be played at a downgraded level in PS4...

Just IMHO

I'm curious if we can only change our FIA affiliation of we're switching to Mazda? I would think no but who knows. Kinda looking to switch things up for FIA.

And still no sign of the regular Gr.4 Supra. I'm guessing it's not coming seen as how there's no silhouette of it. They weren't joking when they said it was exclusive, but kind of surprising seen as how Toyota is a sponsor.
I'm kind or surprised on the GR.4 Supra as well. I thought it would be exclusive for a few months, then added during a regular update with the full racing interior. Would've been an added bonus to then have used it during a round of the Supra cup. I understand, that's not the purpose of the series though.

...well, seems GTS is dead for updates, Kaz, where are original tracks for GTS?

Ah, next excuse will be, we are working on next GT, we know that you are for last few years already rofl...

Back