GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Brings Cars, Tracks, and Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats more and more crap .. more and more every month.

..The most important thing in the game being absolutely neglected... forgotten... ignored ... since practically the game was released..

The main update /Fix that the game misses/needs is a correct, fair and honest punishing system for incorrect driving behaviour! (Penalization system)

Those other minor updates dont mean a thing without this implemented!

Don’t cry for me Argentina. Just try and enjoy the game in its new guise bro. Plenty to look forward to. It may surprise you.

..The most important thing in the game being absolutely neglected... forgotten... ignored ... since practically the game was released..

The main update /Fix that the game misses/needs is a correct, fair and honest punishing system for incorrect driving behaviour! (Penalization system)

You sound like a Sebastian Vettel fan rofl ""

Oh quit whinning most of GT sport players don't even play online in sport mode and even if they did guess what? without this "crap" you can't race so your precius penalty system is useless.

Are we definitely sure rains coming this update? Not that I want to be a buzz kill or anything :lol:. I dont know anything either before anyone asks.
Would be funny if the update is just the Toyota Tundra.
And a new penalty system aka "Nurburgring random edition"
Track cut +1s penalty
Contact +2s penalty
Push someone out -.5s penalty
Yellow pants +5s penalty

I wonder if they will add wet weather to any new tracks as they appear from now on, or whether it will be seemingly random tracks which have weather... It may also be interesting, but unlikely, for them to add wet weather to the rally circuits that are already in the game...

Nürburgring may have rain as well. I bet.

Are we definitely sure rains coming this update? Not that I want to be a buzz kill or anything :lol:. I dont know anything either before anyone asks.
And even if rain comes, are we sure it's not just Red Bull? They didn't really showed or mentioned anything about other tracks.

I might go safe on this update, wished i could play it at home :(

This update essentially confirmed the existence of 2 more track variations we are getting. We are getting variations of Colorado Springs AND Alsace. Why? Here are the fictional tracks in game that all have variations added post launch: Dragon Trail, Maggiore, Kyoto, Sardegna, and Blue Moon. If you click on any of these tracks, all of the variations are notated with a hyphen on which “version” it is. For example, Dragon Trail- Seaside. These track names have been like this since launch. And the two tracks with this notation, without such variations, are Colorado Springs and Alsace.

This update essentially confirmed the existence of 2 more track variations we are getting. We are getting variations of Colorado Springs AND Alsace. Why? Here are the fictional tracks in game that all have variations added post launch: Dragon Trail, Maggiore, Kyoto, Sardegna, and Blue Moon. If you click on any of these tracks, all of the variations are notated with a hyphen on which “version” it is. For example, Dragon Trail- Seaside. These track names have been like this since launch. And the two tracks with this notation, without such variations, are Colorado Springs and Alsace.

How do you know??

Since mankind has not been able to achieve that in real life and has been arguing about racing incidents since racing was invented, I wouldn’t get my hopes up that someone will be able to program this in the foreseeable future.

Better to enjoy what actually can be added to the game...

Excited about new cars and tracks: always
Excited about less grip and more slippery driving in the lowest grip racing game available?: hell no
There are many things that I love of Gran Turismo Sport, but the grip and the tyre model is not one of them. If I want to race in the rain, Assetto Corsa/PC2 have excellent rain driving and are available for PS4. Maybe the update brings spectacular effects on the rain, who knows. But the level of grip is going to be ridiculous.

EXPECTATIONS

tumblr_n39ta8WXX81swtjjuo1_400.gif

REALITY

HairyCompleteCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Excited for the rain :D (hopefully more than one track) & the cars, but coming to the realization at this stage, that tracks such as Silverstone, Laguna Seca etc., will probably not be included in GT Sport.

Do you think that rain will be in straight away, or later like the penalty zones? Have penalty zones in sport mode but not lobbies.

Also we may not see wet weather yet (or we will) no word yet.

How do you know that rain is coming in this one?
I'm expecting there to be two new sets of mission challenges, including rain missions (like the special events @ Nurburgring in rain in GT5)

That's my thinking as well, not getting my hopes up entirely as it could just be being tested at live events before fully being released. Kind of like how the penalty zones were tested before release.

Can't wait, looks like may be one of the best updates.
Apart from that, I'm still waiting for them to add something as basic and as easy to implement as the 30 seconds freaking countdown in online lobbies, like in GT6.

It’s still technically speculation, but because of the reason I stated originally, I think it’s essentially confirmed

I mean, it could happen someday. The pattern is certainly there for launch tracks spawning alternate layouts via DLC, so your speculation isn't exactly a reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back