GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Brings Cars, Tracks, and Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can expect a race car this update (which was not shown yet) so it keeps the tradition, almost every update had at least a single race car featured, and my bet goes to the Castrol Tom's Supra, who knows...

Update will coincide with reveal of BMW Vision M NEXT. It'd be sweet if that was included...

... Of course it won't be ... But it'd be sweet anyway.

Just watched the rainy repechage again on YT, and it looks amazing. They seemed to have reduced the frame rate of reflections to get it working, but it almost seems ray traced at times... Fantastic stuff at 60fps on a PS4

Also, tires seem to cut through the surface water at certain points. Hard to confirm that one though.

I'll accept just Red Bull Ring with rain, but I'm fairly confident it'll be more ... Let's see...

There was a rumor going around on a Mercialago and LFA coming to this update.

Hope it is true and not some, rumor a guy pulled out of his... since I really really want those two!
Wow! I would be very delighted and flabbergasted if these two cars, being the Lexus LFA '10 and Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 '09/LP670-4 SV '09, were also included in this update that regularly occurs at end of every month. I sure do hope this is not just a rumor, like every other post on these similar kinds of threads...

There was a rumor going around on a Mercialago and LFA coming to this update.

dgmh.jpg

Credit to PD for being able to hit it on the 27th without much fuss fanfare and just getting down to the job in a business like manner. We would call it the 'quiet achiever', which actually hasnt been a thing in this country for a long time.

He is talking about the circuit experience for goodwood. Not sure what you are talking about

If they add rain on monza, first thing I try is custom race with 19 AI Gr1 on the track with chicane and damage ON. If it's any worse than it is now, there should be 10 cars in the pit at then end of the first lap.
I feel you didn’t read into the context of my reply to famine.

Thats more and more crap .. more and more every month.

..The most important thing in the game being absolutely neglected... forgotten... ignored ... since practically the game was released..

The main update /Fix that the game misses/needs is a correct, fair and honest punishing system for incorrect driving behaviour! (Penalization system)

Those other minor updates dont mean a thing without this implemented!
I reckon engine stall for impacts more than a light tap, you press X to restart your engine and the duration of churning the starter is directly related to the 'g' of impact, simple, relatively realistic, sorts things out then and there, and removes deliberate bashing at a stroke ☺

So if we race the off road rally courses in the rain, will there be mud?

No. None of that.
Pretty optimistic to think that on the onset of just introducing rain we're already getting into rally courses that have more cobwebs on them then an encyclopedia britannica set, and we're talking about mud.
I wouldn't get too ahead.

It’s morning in Japan now. The teaser silhouettes are probably getting out of bed as we speak. I have no idea what’s going on if they don’t appear in the next few hours.

It’s morning in Japan now. The teaser silhouettes are probably getting out of bed as we speak. I have no idea what’s going on if they don’t appear in the next few hours.

Kaz once tweeted silhouettes only after an update, so it is meaningless and you shouldn't be thinking 'no idea what's going on if Kaz doesn't tweet !!!!!!'

Kaz once tweeted silhouettes only after an update, so it is meaningless and you shouldn't be thinking 'no idea what's going on if Kaz doesn't tweet !!!!!!'

To be fair, who had any idea what was going on that time Kaz posted teasers after the update had gone live?

Why PD don’t publish a roadmap, only they know. That’d set and temper expectations, instead of a guessing game that invariably ends in disappointment.

Why PD don’t publish a roadmap, only they know. That’d set and temper expectations, instead of a guessing game that invariably ends in disappointment.

To be frank, that's still gonna happen. Even if people knew what was coming up, there would still be disappointment that this person didn't get the car or track they wanted.

...we need more proper racing cars and new grouping for the game.

If you look at the Gr2 or SuperGT cars, the 3 new one are outclassing older models by far, and TBH older models are more as of GT3 cars, then there are some of the GT300 cars that I'd really like to see in game.
Then there is DTM, many touring cars, V8 supercars, stock car racing etc etc...

If you go though the list of GT5/6 cars, you will find out there were many more racing cars there, not some stupid filler Gr cars that we have in game.

Also, consider this, we had a C6R corvette, yet we got a imaginary Gr3 car in GTSport, what's that all about?!?!

...we need more proper racing cars and new grouping for the game.

If you look at the Gr2 or SuperGT cars, the 3 new one are outclassing older models by far, and TBH older models are more as of GT3 cars, then there are some of the GT300 cars that I'd really like to see in game.
Then there is DTM, many touring cars, V8 supercars, stock car racing etc etc...

If you go though the list of GT5/6 cars, you will find out there were many more racing cars there, not some stupid filler Gr cars that we have in game.

Also, consider this, we had a C6R corvette, yet we got a imaginary Gr3 car in GTSport, what's that all about?!?!
C7 is newer than C6? We also had the Racing Modification(imaginary) C6 racing car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back