GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I hate these posts, like we're just supposed to all think that this source is right just because the poster is following the World Tour. I'm getting tired of having our expectations made significantly higher over just a random Instagram post, and having these things leaked in general.

I miss the months where we got the car silhouettes, and that was all there was. Good ol' times.

Last edited:
Last update cars from locations

3 - Japan
1- UK
1- Germany

IF.... IF...

We get 5 cars again, maybe

2 - Japan
1- Italy
1 - France
1 - USA

The 28th have N300 and Gr.3 races. Could be more classic Japanese cars in that N300 class(3000GT and maybe the Starion in previous news).

Just gonna throw my two cents to this.

Judging from the last two updates, there's seem to be at least two Japanese cars (one that is standard then converted into a premium and old while the other is modern from 90's to present and its either a premium converted car or a whole new car to the series), one N300 car, and the other being related to the Racing Car Pack for GT5 (X2019 as the X2011 Prototype and the MX-5 TC).

As for the fifth car, could be anything.

The fifth car will probably be something that will be more than 10,000,000 Cr. in value. Again.

I'm going with the C8. Didn't we get the Supra a bit after real world debut? Maybe the C8 comes this update.

One of the cover cars for GT6 was the C7. Plus, Kaz got to drive one and raved about it. I'm sure he'd want players to experience this latest model.

I'll gladly race on rain if it comes... but you y'know, *hopefully* it comes. You never know Polyphony Digital and what's going on in their weird-a** brains!

Does this mean New York is returning from GT4?
kmd02.jpg

Doubt it.
The great thing about the New York track in GT4 is that the route still exists today... Unlike Seattle Circuit

Click bait!

Oh god no! Now we have to endure 3 weeks of speculation and wishlists instead of the customary 1 week.
If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Some of us enjoy the speculation, it gives us something to do.

Based on this year, we’ve averaged 4-5 cars across every update and a track every other. Pattern indicates this will be another 5 cars with a track. We’ve also had two real life tracks and two original tracks, so it could be either, but I’d give precedence to a real world track this time. We still have Silverstone and Ascari added in GT6 yet to appear, so I’ll always think those tracks have a chance due to being fresh in the system. Spa is possible if they worked out the financing. Dark horse bet: we see Shanghai.

@TrafficEmpire Clearly you don’t understand the concept of click bait!

Based on your first sentence to my reply, I’m gonna take your advice and not read it. Hence not read the rest of the garbage you’ve written. ;p

Well, Kaz tweeted this an hour ago

I guess if people are sharing info early, maybe he might give the silhouettes a miss from here on. Same as he liked a tweet of the PS Store leak. No silhouettes after that.

I guess if people are sharing info early, maybe he might give the silhouettes a miss from here on. Same as he liked a tweet of the PS Store leak. No silhouettes after that.

The rumoured update is after the next GT Live show so Mikail Hizal will have leaked anything important.

Because of this, I've suddenly remembered that it was actually Kaz's 52nd birthday four days ago.

Very interesting how they find the dates straight from the site itself.

If the pattern is to be followed (And just for fun), it leads me to play a dangerious game of guessing what dates this little system of theirs finds, which would be:

1.43 - September 24th (Week after the Red Bull Hanger 7 World Tour)
1.44 - October 29th (About 2 days after the Tokyo Auto Show World Tour)
1.45 - November 26th ( About 2 days after the World Final)
1.46 - December 24th (As opposed to the 31st for obvious reasons)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back