GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, here's a picture I just took from GT6, I also have it at a slightly altered angle if needed.
Gemasolar_1.jpg

The roofline looks even more close to the silhouette. However, my opinion is still the same based on what I said before. The angle of the front end is different to the silhouette plus the lights don't match the headlights shown in the silhouette.

Visual Aid on what I'm talking about.
GTS Silhouette analysis.png

AE86 Levin Analysis.jpg

Last edited:
It does look strikingly similar to the silhouette. But boy has this thread gone insane trying to guess what this car could be.:lol: I really don't think it's the Levin, there's that strange highlight underneath the headlight that's throwing me off. Where would that come from on a Levin?

It does look strikingly similar to the silhouette. But boy has this thread gone insane trying to guess what this car could be.:lol: I really don't think it's the Levin, there's that strange highlight underneath the headlight that's throwing me off. Where would that come from on a Levin?

The strange highlight is probably an optical illusion caused by light reflection on bottom area of the headlight. Still convinced it is a Levin because if you compare to Trueno teaser silhouette it is completely similiar. If it is other car both silhouettes wouldn't even match.

IMG_20190822_103150.jpg

Last edited:
The strange highlight is probably an optical illusion caused by light reflection on bottom area of the headlight. Still convinced it is a Levin because if you compare to Trueno teaser silhouette it is completely similiar. If it is other car both silhouettes wouldn't even match.

View attachment 845409
Base of the windshield, roofline, rear don't match. Plus, the car in the current silhouette has a corner reflector in front of the front wheel, something not on the AE86.

Finally a 3000 gt have been waiting for that for a very long time even if thats not My favorite version. I am still hoping for. The 97 model. But a 3000 gt no matter the version of it is a win.

Guess we better wait until the mystery car is revealed. In the meantime let have some fun with it. Here is mine :
m1.png

Or even better...

608_st165.jpg

And if it is non-JDM car :

audi-coupe-s2-b4-b3-eu-17-960x480.jpg

Not sure if it is accurate at least it feel nice for all of us trying to solve the mystery even though you miss the correct answer. :cheers:

Last edited:
Finally a 3000 gt have been waiting for that for a very long time even if thats not My favorite version. I am still hoping for. The 97 model. But a 3000 gt no matter the version of it is a win.
Would have been better if it was the Eclipse but the 3000GT is a decent choice, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back