GT Touring Car Series -- Series finished! Ozwheels3 takes the title!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 577 comments
Is there anyway I could get that from you? I'm not really sure how to go about that though.
When I get home after this weekend, I'll try to zip it off of the ps3, just need someplace where I can upload it onto the net so you can access it.

Just a reminder, we are running practice tonight for Brands Hatch. I will still be the room host for this evening.

Good chance I'm going to miss the race again this week. My dad is in town so my son has to sleep in the living room so I won't have access to the PS3. I might move it up stairs to my room but I don't know if I feel like going through the trouble of disconnecting everything.

guys what times you manage to obtain, this morning I obtained 47.4
After pounding around I finally got down to a 47.8x. The difference between ff and fr is much less. The ff actually is faster in most races on the indy circuit that I watched over the 4 years I was stationed north of London.

I think you're right, can't change it right now, but I'll get to it before the day's out.
Still gotta do that Flip, going to put some pratice in today for this if anyone wants to join. I'll post up room soon

Alright, so just a few quick reminders for tonight.

I've asked Somebodyshootme to be the room host for tonight, in the hopes that we can help alleviate some connection issues. I still plan on doing so.

And I have a feeling this will come up, so I'll properly address it now. On this track, turns 2 and 3 have a good amount of curbing on their exits. Like car width sized runoff. The curbs for this track are in bounds, I have no problem with drivers choosing to use them. Any further, and your in the grass anyway.

Racing tonight should be close, this is a fun track in these cars!

Alright, so just a few quick reminders for tonight.

I've asked Somebodyshootme to be the room host for tonight, in the hopes that we can help alleviate some connection issues. I still plan on doing so.

And I have a feeling this will come up, so I'll properly address it now. On this track, turns 2 and 3 have a good amount of curbing on their exits. Like car width sized runoff. The curbs for this track are in bounds, I have no problem with drivers choosing to use them. Any further, and your in the grass anyway.

Racing tonight should be close, this is a fun track in these cars!
Room will be up promptly at 11:15pm est everyone.

Well guys, thanks for tonight, the racing was great!

I could've done a lot better, particularly in race two, where I made several sloppy mistakes.

I'll definitely consider waking up early for the rest of the season, if you guys will have me. 👍

Points!

There are three rounds left! We redo Apricot Hill next week, then off to the final endurance race at Bathurst!

Could not find a Roadster TC at the NY Auto show today, but here is a substitute :-)

20140420_131536.jpg

Back