gt1 start video

Holdenhsvgtsr
just wondering does anyone have the opening movie for gt1 (and gt2) that i could download?

Man, i coulda swore someone asked this very question not long ago. Do a search, i bet it'll show up. Matter of fact, i coulda swore the thread is called ‘GT1 Intro Movie’ or something.

BTW your friend Lisa is cute.

Yeah you're right....there are some threads about the music(i counted 3 of them if you extend the entire first page) but nothing about the actual video. Wow, i don't know what to tell you...hopefully Sportwagon or one of those guys knows.

Don't know if people are also interested in gt2 intro? Could provide that one also. Just let me know!

Awesome! Thanks doblocruiser, it looks great

This vid really captured the beauty of Gran Turismo. It is still one of the best games ever. This was new, beautifull and very exiting. 👍

Ashley.
Amen, Chessie is awsome too:tup::D

It's like: this is Chessie....off on a mission in her sport yacht. Fiercely determined, she battles the elements and the waves and will stop at nothing till she traverses to Stratford-upon Avon. And this is Lisa...bored out of her mind watching telly. There's a rugby match on BBC1 and Sesame Street dominates the other channel. What a dilemma. What is poor Lisa going to do? Either way, bored or on the boat, they remain cute. :)

I should make a website. I'll put a picture of my beat up '88 Isuszu Trooper II...a photo of my mom....some blurry cat pictures....

Back