GT3 is just a GAME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gillt\/\/ill3
  • 121 comments
  • 3,678 views
im sorry all this talk about kids nd wives is just too much. im in a good mood so sry if i pissed you off cause i guess this is a big part of you lives. maybe for me it will be but im to busy trying to get some P!!!Y GT3 rocks later im out



got any fast times im bored tell me and maybe i can beat you i will do the same from time to time
 
Hmm, looks like you deserved it...you don't go around calling people idiots.
 
Originally posted by gumpy
What is it with wives setting our bed time. It is ok for them to stay up watching their favorite tv show and we go to bed early but the other way around and its see you in divorce court.

:lol:

I hear ya brother! :D
 
Originally posted by gillt\/\/ill3

got any fast times im bored tell me and maybe i can beat you i will do the same from time to time

I dont think it just a game,... that's why people like you will never beat people like me.
:D

BTW,.... I'm not conceded,... I'm just better than you.:rolleyes: 👍 ;)
 
Originally posted by gillt\/\/ill3
its mostly about people who take certain remarks to seriously and take the game to seriously
It's not the game we take too seriously. It's the community of respect that we have made here for the most part that we take seriously; and in the larger picture the communtiy of respect that all human beings should have for each other. That is worth taking seriously.

You came in here as a brand new member of GTP and made posts attacking the community in general and at least one member in particular, which was bad enough. But you also did so with a religious/racist comment that was 1) totally irrelevant, and 2) unacceptable under any circumstances. That is something to be taken seriously and you would be well advised to reconsider that kind of behaviour. (For anyone interested in the comment, I did delete the original post from #19 as a warning, but I deliberately left several quoted occurances later in the thread.) I am far from PC, but some things are just plain unacceptable, and racism is one of them. In addition, it clearly violates the acceptable use policy, and it shows great disrespect for the person who made those rules and who generously provides this forum free of charge. Having chosen to make an entrance like that, you should not be surprised to find that no one is eager to welcome you.

You say that people here take everything too seriously. Wrong-o, chappy. We take important things seriously enough. If you want a model of someone with an appropriate 'sense of humor', look at ving. Out of thousands of post he makes, almost none are serious - but he is human enough to understand that some things are out of bounds, no matter how much you try to pretend you're joking. I can't imagine him making a post like yours, yet in your short career you have managed to be offensive in nearly every post.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
It's not the game we take too seriously. It's the community of respect that we have made here for the most part that we take seriously; and in the larger picture the communtiy of respect that all human beings should have for each other. That is worth taking seriously.

You came in here as a brand new member of GTP and made posts attacking the community in general and at least one member in particular, which was bad enough. But you also did so with a religious/racist comment that was 1) totally irrelevant, and 2) unacceptable under any circumstances. That is something to be taken seriously and you would be well advised to reconsider that kind of behaviour. (For anyone interested in the comment, I did delete the original post from #19 as a warning, but I deliberately left several quoted occurances later in the thread.) I am far from PC, but some things are just plain unacceptable, and racism is one of them. In addition, it clearly violates the acceptable use policy, and it shows great disrespect for the person who made those rules and who generously provides this forum free of charge. Having chosen to make an entrance like that, you should not be surprised to find that no one is eager to welcome you.

You say that people here take everything too seriously. Wrong-o, chappy. We take important things seriously enough. If you want a model of someone with an appropriate 'sense of humor', look at ving. Out of thousands of post he makes, almost none are serious - but he is human enough to understand that some things are out of bounds, no matter how much you try to pretend you're joking. I can't imagine him making a post like yours, yet in your short career you have managed to be offensive in nearly every post.


Could'nt agree more 👍
I for one wish that i had found this forum sooner than i did but i made it in the end..
It's great being able to talk to (like minded folk ) as you find on these forums..
And having some races and just shooting the banter.
I would'nt say that was taking the game far to seriously .
We all have a common interest and thats what keeps this place alive

I,ve been a member of loads of other forums and seen time and time again people abusing others and calling names etc these place's never last ..
Members seek other forums to visit hence why i came here and have been a loyal member ever since.
Not just because of the GT games because everyone here has similar interest's to my own t6hats what makes this place great ..

Long live GTPlanet
;)


Oh im starting to get the shakes .
I need my daily fix of GT3:lol::lol::lol:
 
Neon is right on the money. There are some larger principles in every community that have to be taken seriously. Not only that, but I think that most people here understand that a good portion of the people that come to this forum take racing very seriously. I personally don't, but I try to remember that others do.
 
Originally posted by gumpy
A 2 year old son who demands I drive a red car and he will use the other controller upside down and stand right in front of the TV. Baahaa.

I have a similar case. Whenever my 4 year old little brother wants to play, he wants to play GT3. And when I play he always demands that I use a yellow car. No other color will do. ;)
 
why did you (gillt\/\/ill3) join GTP if you aren't serious about the game? you joined so you can start making racist comments on other people?


before reading this thread...I thought that most of you were teens...but wah...so much "adults" in here...
 
Neon, are you passively making fun of ving for not contributing to the community? :p j/k
i totally agree with you
If gillt\/\/ill3 wants to make racist comments, maybe he should go to a group of dark skinned people and talk to them.. call them names. then he'll learn a lesson

A 2 year old son who demands I drive a red car and he will use the other controller upside down and stand right in front of the TV. Baahaa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have a similar case. Whenever my 4 year old little brother wants to play, he wants to play GT3. And when I play he always demands that I use a yellow car. No other color will do.

little kids are so cute!
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
Neon, are you passively making fun of ving for not contributing to the community? :p j/k
Who ever said you had to be serious to contribute?!
:D
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
.... look at ving. Out of thousands of post he makes, almost none are serious - but he is human enough to understand that some things are out of bounds, no matter how much you try to pretend you're joking. I can't imagine him making a post like yours, yet in your short career you have managed to be offensive in nearly every post.

*blushes*
Oh shucks duke... you dont have to say that!! :D
 
i am at work...

I get paid to post crap here :p
 
Originally posted by ving
i am at work...

I get paid to post crap here :p

Do you really ?

I get paid to sit at my desk. And while I am stiitng at my desk I post some rather poor quality stuff here too. Does that count ?
 
kinda, I am actually a librarian....
so I post, but I am not supposed too... Shhh!!
;)
 
:lol: sad sad people lol. j/k what're ur real jobs anywayz?
i'm a freshie in high skool lol....so no job, unless i wanna volunteer to be a host for my parent's restaurant ^_^ free food!!! high quality chinese food!!!
 
lol suurrreee......
probably just another person sitting in a cubicle for a small company in an office building lol
 
OK. Not so secret government job.

I am an accountant who is looking at how we budget and if there is a better way of doing it and ensuring that when we budget that the numbers all hang together.

There is more to it than that but that is the easiest way of describing it.
 
ther is also "vings wonderous guide to gt3"
tho this isnt yet published :p
 
Back