GT3 - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTS - TEST RACE -post 822Finished 

we have had a few races already and having to change tyre type helps a little with different strategies, it seems to make it a little more fun in my opinion.

I'm surprised so few are interested in the Course Maker... It's actually a not too bad tool from what i gathered and the only thing that might make gt6 of any interest nowadays.

So, you are just totally miscomprehending people that find GT6 stil interesting :)👍
Not sure what you mean since i was on gt6 until 6 months ago, before it on gt5 and i hosted various successful competitions...

Gt6 is not that bad, but car control, tuning, wet driving and many other things make it a bad choice for "racing".

The course maker on the other hand is interesting for it allows to race on tracks that PD will never bother putting ingame.

It bodes well for gt7; if they give us at launch a similar tool i might come back to Gran Turismo after being an avid fan, racer and race/leagues organizer. It just need elevation change.

As it is now GT6 racing and driving is so much behind Project Cars that when i went back i felt like driving one of those 1990's coin ops.

Still i understand the charm of it for i raced for long times, racketing like 400 or more gtplanet events and managing to win the first GtPlanet endurance race in team at nurb.

The only things that make GT6 attractive for me now,are the new course maker (altought i have yet to try it) and the few friends that didn't or couldn't move on.

You out ? why Phaed ?

Well, Augabhlo and Lozza have capacity (as would likes of Tony, Chris) to compete against group B guys with 40bhp less, but i sure as hell don't... I'm stuck in twilight zone completely alone having absolutely zero motivation for series as it currently is...
But since we're all using the same car this time, you colud think about "in-between" bhp group, for the likes of me (i would like you to add Sken as well, if he agrees, although he is faster a bit, but anyway)... My cents

Well, Augabhlo and Lozza have capacity (as would likes of Tony, Chris) to compete against group B guys with 40bhp less, but i sure as hell don't... I'm stuck in twilight zone completely alone having absolutely zero motivation for series as it currently is...
But since we're all using the same car this time, you colud think about "in-between" bhp group, for the likes of me (i would like you to add Sken as well, if he agrees, although he is faster a bit, but anyway)... My cents
Yes that is fine Phaed, i do realise that.
Although the speed difference between 375 bhp and 330 bhp is not that much in lap time, at barnds hatch anyway.
I think thats a good idea, have 3 groups, A B and C
But we can stick you in B group and also sken if prefers that.

I think Monday we shall make a test races day and we may just run the races like that
with 375bhp 350 bhp and 330 bhp,
but you should stay in.

What do you think ?

Fili,
i have now made it 3 groups

A B and C
this means that we can make it a bit fairer.

Each week
Qualy all classes run 375 Bhp

Race 1
A class 375 Bhp
B Class 350 Bhp
C Class 330 Bhp
Race 2
A class 330 Bhp
B Class 350 Bhp
C Class 375 Bhp

That should help things.

I do hope nobody minds these changes, i only ever change things to help the races to be fairer.

Back