GT3 - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTS - TEST RACE -post 822Finished 

Ok All,

Regs changes

This Monday will be test race week.

We now have 3 classes
A B and C

Qualy starts at 18:15 UK for 10 minutes
All run 375 Bhp

Race 1 starts at 18:50 UK for 40 Minutes
Class A
runs 375 Bhp
Class B runs 350 Bhp
Class C runs 330 Bhp

Race 2 starts at 19:45 UK for 40 Minutes

starts in reverse race 1 finishing order
Class A runs 330 Bhp
Class B runs 350 Bhp
Class C runs 375 Bhp

See page 1 of thread.

ty for putting me in group B because off 1 track i know like my back pocket and the rest off the races i will then have no chance what so ever , as those tracks have many straights and arnt technical like brands hatch , lovely

why pick 6 high speed tracks and none technical tracks , i dont get that ......

Last edited:
Yeah, class B really should be like 360bhp, because group B are NOT ALIENS but just regular guys, a bit faster but with ALL human inconsitencies, crashes, bad days, etc...
You can't count on group B guys that we will get out of every race every ounce of potential like with A list drivers

Ok thats fine, we can change things.

You guys think that B should be 360 is fine.

But there is very little difference between bhp settings at brands hatch and in the past the tracks with long straights have showed the least laptime difference than the shorter ones .

I have just done a short test at Silverstone...

330bhp - 2:03.1
375bhp - 2:02.0

Laps done with full fuel and racing soft tyres.

So it's a difference of around 1 sec at this circuit, which is quite a power dependant circuit. At smaller more technical tracks the difference will be less.

However at Sarthe the difference will be much bigger over a lap with all those straights. Maybe 5secs or more I think! Not an ideal track with this sort of handicap system.

I have just done a short test at Silverstone...

330bhp - 2:03.1
375bhp - 2:02.0

Laps done with full fuel and racing soft tyres.

So it's a difference of around 1 sec at this circuit, which is quite a power dependant circuit. At smaller more technical tracks the difference will be less.

However at Sarthe the difference will be much bigger over a lap with all those straights. Maybe 5secs or more I think! Not an ideal track with this sort of handicap system.

I think that the biggest problem will be that ppl with 330bhp will probaly be overtaken on a straight and then they cant go through corners at the speed the can , so all in all i think that power depentant tracks will not be a good idea with the difference in bhp , at least i think there should be some tracks that are tecnical too .....

Yeah you are right. It will just cause people to get frustrated with the other class drivers on different power. Also, Sarthe will be really boring in these cars haha! They are too slow for a track like that.

Some more technical tracks would be very welcome to me, this car is so much fun in the corners, but not on long straights! :)

That being said... I'm not going to be racing for half of this series, so I can't really have much of a say! But just trying to make it better for you guys :)

Hi!

I want to participate in this, but I'm unsure if I can make every race.
Put me up as a reserve for now. :)
Thats fine.

Let me have your car colour and number

Psn friend and follow
Make sure you psn friend and follow Logicline @Stephen Vann and as many others as possible on the drivers list index 15.

Invite to Community Club
Once PSN befriended i will invite you into the club - where you will almost always find us practicing.

Watch Thread

Also make sure you click the Watch Thread button at the top left of this page,
and select receive email notifications.

Receive Alerts

Top right, click Alerts and click Alert Preferences and check all boxes to be updated of any new posts or thread updates.

Rules and Regs
Make sure you read carefully all the rules regs on details of the series on page 1 of the thread, especially the qualy procedure index 7 and the Race start procedure index 8.

Clearing Cashe
On Race nights when the room will be full, please ensure you clear your cashe, in the settings /
network/ clear system cashe option, and also for a faster and more stable connection it is a good idea to restart your router before starting the game.

Yeah you are right. It will just cause people to get frustrated with the other class drivers on different power. Also, Sarthe will be really boring in these cars haha! They are too slow for a track like that.

Some more technical tracks would be very welcome to me, this car is so much fun in the corners, but not on long straights! :)

That being said... I'm not going to be racing for half of this series, so I can't really have much of a say! But just trying to make it better for you guys :)

Last season when we started we found the tracks that we thought would be the biggest lap time gaps between bhp, like Monza and Sarth were in fact the tracks with the smallest laptime gaps.
This is because the elite divers could make the bigger gains at the technical tracks and they had the skill to overide the power definciancy.
We all thought at tracks like Monza they lower bhp guys would be miles off the higher bhp laptimes, but they were not.

You know it is an impossible task to make it even.
As it is this way, with 3 bhp settings
2 races where A class and B class swop bhp
means that the A guys should win the race 1 and the B and C guys should win the race 2
that way it keeps the points even.
The races are only 40 minutes each, and we all agreed we had great fun racing at monza and Sarth last season.

Thats fine.

Let me have your car colour and number

Psn friend and follow
Make sure you psn friend and follow Logicline @Stephen Vann and as many others as possible on the drivers list index 15.

Invite to Community Club
Once PSN befriended i will invite you into the club - where you will almost always find us practicing.

Watch Thread

Also make sure you click the Watch Thread button at the top left of this page,
and select receive email notifications.

Receive Alerts

Top right, click Alerts and click Alert Preferences and check all boxes to be updated of any new posts or thread updates.

Rules and Regs
Make sure you read carefully all the rules regs on details of the series on page 1 of the thread, especially the qualy procedure index 7 and the Race start procedure index 8.

Clearing Cashe
On Race nights when the room will be full, please ensure you clear your cashe, in the settings /
network/ clear system cashe option, and also for a faster and more stable connection it is a good idea to restart your router before starting the game.

I'm also unsure if I'll be able to be present at every races. could I be like a 'guest-driver' or something? :P

We need more group A drivers and maybe group B drivers.

Log could phaed be in group b this time? Because i think some of us group b guys have caugt up to him.

Well, since group B got bhp "bump" to 360bhp, and also because SRT is now in group B, and we need to even numbers in groups, and if you Filipino really feel you caught up - then you should try driving in B group as well, it could be the best solution then?

No it would absolutely not be great :banghead: 🤬

The race we had in changing conditions at spa last season was great. A real challenge!

Also Logic, my colour for the couple of races I can make it to will be the bright green sort of colour I was using last night. Driver number 28 as usual. I'll be there tonight.

Tonights Test race shedule.

RACE 1 30 MINUTES UK Brands Hatch Gp Circuit DRY

Qualy
starts at 18:15 UK all drivers on 375 BHP

Race starts at 18:45 UK

CLASS A DRIVERS RUN 330 BHP
Aug
Lozza
Sken
Erazer

CLASS B DRIVERS RUN 360 BHP
Mikey
Harsk
SRT
Phaed
Fili
Logic

CLASS C DRIVERS RUN 375 BHP
Kossu
Dan
Gueven
Francis
Roy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 2 30 MINUTES Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 - DRY

Starts at 19.00 UK Time. No qualy - race starts in reverse order of race 1 game result screen

CLASS A
DRIVERS RUN 330 BHP
Aug
Lozza
Sken
Erazer

Mikey
Harsk
SRT
Phaed
Fili
Logic

Kossu
Dan
Gueven
Francis
Roy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACE 3 30 MINUTES Silverstone GP - DRY

Starts at 19.50 UK Time. No qualy - race starts in reverse order of race 2 game result screen
CLASS A
DRIVERS RUN 330 BHP
Aug
Lozza
Sken
Erazer

Mikey
Harsk
SRT
Phaed
Fili
Logic

Kossu
Dan
Gueven
Francis
Roy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ideally this will give an indication of the different bhp/class results for the series.

RULES

This is a ZERO CONTACT SERIES.

All drivers must drive with consideration to other drivers around them.

Overtaking drivers MUST ensure there is no contact.

Drivers being overtaken must give fair room when they are being overtaken.

Pace lap start for each race will be used as is normal.

Even with the BHP differences the cars will be closely matched in speed.

Just because you are a little faster than the car in front, as in real life you cant expect to just barge past them, you may need to wait for a mistake or set up a fair pass, but with heavy damage on it is not right to expect to force past.

Last edited:
Hi!

I want to participate in this, but I'm unsure if I can make every race.
Put me up as a reserve for now. :)
Are you joining tonight Andomeda.
If yes can you give me an indication if you are Mega fast ?, just fast ? or meduim ?

Also you would need to psn friend me and i will invite you into the community club lobby we race in ?

Let me know.

I think now that we have some new drivers wouldn't it be better to do a first test race all on the same power? Then it gives us a true test of all the newcomers pace and would give us a more accurate indication of exactly which class they should be in! It may even show us that some of the drivers from last season are in the wrong classes or have improved enough to move up!

Just a suggestion as always! I like to try to help if I think I can :)

Back