GT3 Video Comming up! Need Suggestions please!

• Thread starter X
  • 111 comments

X

Hey guys, I have started work on a 5 minute GT3 Video, this video will have everything, drifts, crashes, top speeds, WHEELIES :D , spinouts, donuts, burnouts, 360's

If you guys have any suggestions, or things u want to see in the video please let me know.

The video will be good quality, yet not too big of a file size.

Thanks in advance.

suggestions: Initial D BGM, Porsche GT3 (if you can get it), drag racing, and the AE86 SS.

sound cool!!
i hope you're right about the filse size.

i hate 56k.

Hmmmm Initial D BGM.....thats not a bad idea, you have any songs in suggestion? I have been looking for a good trance song, something with a slow beginning and then fast paced slow again and fast paced again.

Does anyone HAVE or know where to get "Inside Of Me (Murder remix)"

thanks! Keeep the suggestions comming :D

Hey fellow Video GUY!

Im making Videos of GTConcept and im attempting to do a little recreation of an initial D race!

So what editing software you using???
Im using Vegas Video, but I havent tried anything major with it.
Also im using WMV (windows media video format) to encode the videos and the biggest one I have currently is only 17.mb

I have some good GTC videos here your more than welcome to use them if you want :)

http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14328

I have more but I have to upload them sometime during the week when I can get access to a high bandwith connection.

I use wmv also, im gonna try DiVX avi too.

I use Adobe Premiere to edit my videos, and Goldwave for music.

How u get a hold of GT Concept? Is it out?

Originally posted by X
Hmmmm Initial D BGM.....thats not a bad idea, you have any songs in suggestion? I have been looking for a good trance song, something with a slow beginning and then fast paced slow again and fast paced again.

well, it doesn't fit your description exactly, but "Running in the '90s" was the song i had in mind.
MAN that song owns.

I want to see a 1,000mph wheelie if it is actually possible.

You should also try and find a place where you can get HUGE air in some car.

Whats a J turn?

And yes I have a 1000mph wheelie :)

Vipers i dont think i will do, since its gonna be about 6 mins and 30 secs i dont have that much time, i might do a drag between them 2 and maybe a "twin drift" :D

ah reverse 180's

any suggestions on what car i should use for this? Im gonna try to go around 100mph and then spin and start going backwards at a high speed for 2 secs or so and then 180 again. That be a tough cookie :D

come on, more suggestions - dont u want this movie to be exciting! :)

You want suggestions?

Um, ok, lets see cars go really fast around race tracks.

J/K, You should try to pull off some killer well executed passes and collage them into about 20 sec. oh and ps, if there isnt a Lotus Esprit in your video, I wont even download it.

Originally posted by X
I use wmv also, im gonna try DiVX avi too.

I use Adobe Premiere to edit my videos, and Goldwave for music.

How u get a hold of GT Concept? Is it out?

Is goldwave a wave (duh to me!) editing program!
I use soundforge. The good thing is that Soundforge and Vegas video are made by the same company so that the plugins are integrated making it easyer for me to edit both.

I live in england where they actually released GTC, dunno about America and canada but its out here.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Is goldwave a wave (duh to me!) editing program!
I use soundforge. The good thing is that Soundforge and Vegas video are made by the same company so that the plugins are integrated making it easyer for me to edit both.

I live in england where they actually released GTC, dunno about America and canada but its out here.

I wont be buying GT Concept, I have NO interest in concept cars, I am sorry. Plus, they are just milking GT for all its worth, dont get me wrong I will be the first person at the Wal-Mart they day GT4 comes out.

I cant wait until Vice City!~

2 x 800+ Bhp Skylines power drifting side by side. Or 2 x Lancer
Evo XX doing the same thing on dirt....

/Flerbizky Out

I want to see you make a fully-modded Escudo go round a corner on tarmac. Also, I want to see you make a corner at the end of a long straight, in a non-race Zonda, having started braking no earlier than 100m.

😈

You didn't know about the Lancer Evo 47 ?

Damn.... I'm getting ahead of myself :-)

/Flerbizky Out

If you would like your video hosted here on GTPlanet, please let me know. :)

origionally posted by j2s

well, it doesn't fit your description exactly, but "Running in the '90s" was the song i had in mind.
MAN that song owns.

Yes I bet you cant stop listening to that song can you, it just compells me to listen it says "play me! play me!" and I listen again and again.

Originally posted by 12sec. Civic

I wont be buying GT Concept, I have NO interest in concept cars, I am sorry. Plus, they are just milking GT for all its worth, dont get me wrong I will be the first person at the Wal-Mart they day GT4 comes out

Have you watched my videos?
If you saw the car select list there are actually more real cars than concept cars. Also the game costs only half the price of most new games, but yeah its short but oh so [homer]swwwweeeeeet[/homer]

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I want to see you make a fully-modded Escudo go round a corner on tarmac. Also, I want to see you make a corner at the end of a long straight, in a non-race Zonda, having started braking no earlier than 100m.

😈

if there is an Escudo in this video, it will suck by definition.

Ok I compiled a few things from the suggestions:

Reverse 180
180 then driver reverse for a second or two and do a reverse 180 (all with momentum)
Escudo Peaks doing a corner at incredible speed :D
Lotus Espirit is already in the video :)
Dual Drift with a skyline - Ill try :)
I will probably use an F1 to do crazy passes, weaving between 5 oppenents :D

Anything else? Anyone know a good place to crash? lol Im gonna have some head on crashes too :P

Originally posted by X
Anything else? Anyone know a good place to crash? lol Im gonna have some head on crashes too :P

The 2 best places I know for bigtime-bangups are Mid-Field Raceway and Laguna Seca Raceway...

For Laguna, it's all about the Corkscrew. The best collisions are when you are going the wrong way, and hitting the opponents as they come up the hill for the Corkscrew. The best place/time is when the collision occurs near the overhead banner (coming up the hill). I've saved a couple of replays that have me in the ESCUDO, and CALSONIC SKYLINE, knocking my opponents at least 30 feet in the air (often into other cars)...

Also at Laguna, you can catch big air by hitting the opponents head-on as they come down the hill after the corkscrew. The best place/time for this is just as they get past the turn for it (you'll need to start at the bottom of the hill).

Finally, at Mid-Field (not Mid-Field II), you can get yourself 20-30 feet of air when colliding with opponents at the T2 checkpoint (the overhead banner along the straghtaway leading to the final hairpin). Start your approach from the hairpin, stay to the left, and prepare to pick up your opponents as they come around their looping left turn.

You can also check here if you need more details.

Good luck with the vid! I hope my crash points make it! Have a great drive!

Hazzard

So far im using all the ideas, or trying to make them work.

Who would like to see a 1800HP Escudo Drift? I tried and it will take some time, but if it is wanted i can do it :)

The release date.....expect it before the end of October - Infact it may come out as early as this Sunday :D

I have over 10mins of clips, that need to be cut and pasted and music added. I will probably make 2 versions, a low quality (small size) and a good quality (either DiVX or mpg).

I dont have a site, so I will get GTPlanet to host it :)

Thanks again.

Back