GT3 Video Comming up! Need Suggestions please!

• Thread starter X
  • 111 comments
Well, the forum is kinda big and long so I didnt read everything but what i can not get enough off is when I am doing the 1600 mph run on the test course and then hit the outside gard in such a way that the toyota spins like 50 times, and after all that spining I get it usually undercontrol and continue on driving at about 80-100 mph. AWSOME MAN AWSOME. Ohhhh and don't forget the donuts in a nice 4wd car or a front with the hand brake up. I am lookin forward to it.
Suggestion for song: INSOMNIA from faithless

Thanks for suggesting the songs, im gonna download all of them and see which would fit. I actually have Linkin Park - In the End - and i like it because it has slow and fast moments, but I dont know.

Video is comming - hold on tight :D

is that where the guy yells it doesnt really matter? kind of reminds me of chalkboard scratching

Ya thats it, im gonna try it with that song - but its kinda short. I hate choosing music for videos lol.

But i'll be easier with all of ur guys suggestions. And music is needed, because otherwise its gonna be a pretty boring video. In some parts I will have the SFX, like drifting, but in most it will be off (like grand dorifto)

Dont use Linkin Park!!! You need something more iconic and less trendy, use like "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns'n Roses, or some Doors maybe. Just dont pick some crappy Linkin Park song.

Why not just use the sound effects? Yeah, probably too difficult. I suggest you listen to Children of the Grave by Black Sabbath. Now, I know that may not be your thing, but it is perfet for GT3 vids. Also, why not some techno? That's perfect for fast and crazy stuff like burnouts, drifts, etc.

Just a few ideas.

its not the end of the month :P

sorry gals and guys, ran into a little trouble - but I PROMISE i will work on it really hard with a friend of mine and get it done really soon!

Im sorry again, i hate to break my word - but it will be out soon! Sorry agian

(in a 50's television news show anchor voice) All this build up, all this excitement, all this . . . dammit, I wanna see the video! - lol, Can't wait to see it, I bet it is going to be sweet!

hehe np X....just wanna see it, sounds sweet. O and take ypur time and make it right....we can all wait a little longer :)

Knowing how easily people's feelings here are hurt, I just wanna set this straight before I say this. No hostile intent here. But, Jubula, last time I checked most males do. It is the ones that have to joke about it that are constantly doing it.

Originally posted by Nigma
O and take ypur time and make it right....we can all wait a little longer :)

sshhh!! don't tell him that!
:P ahh, go ahead and take your time man. hunger is the best pickle.

Back