GT3 Video Comming up! Need Suggestions please!

• Thread starter X
  • 111 comments
Ah yes, the reverse 180* :D One of my favorite manuevers in GT3 and real life! :cool: :D

Here are my ideas(all with TCS off):

-Reverse 180* with a yellow Fiat (or any other FF car)

-V-Slide (180* w/ Handbrake) with the Fiat

-Just get an FF car and while going about 50mph, just lock up the e-brake while still accelerating (kinda queer :rolleyes: :D )

-Torquee (Go in reverse for as long as you like, then floor it with TCS off) (know what I mean :confused: ) this will result in a huge burnout). Best done with any FF car.

-Kickouts (almost drifts) with the TVR Griffith.

-Linelock with any car (THIS CAR BE DONE!). Just get a car with pretty good power (Rear wheel drive of course). Now just floor it. Now as soon as the tires spin out, put the brakes on (use the pressure sensitive feature). You should be flooring it, while the brakes are on (resulting in: the car not moving at all, just the rear wheels spinning.) With a lot of practice, this can be done for infinity (well, almost) with the tachometer never going past redline. If this is too difficult, then scratch this idea.

That's it!

i'm still against the Escudo in any form, but whatever the mojority wants, i can live with. :)
new suggestion: i was inspired while watching a replay of me at Laguna Seca driftin the GT40. it was imperfect, but i had it nailed in like 3 tries! since it's easy (and still looks awesome) i'd like to see a GT40 (Race Car) drifting somewhere.
DEFINITELY have some wet (track) footage in there as well.
:)

I already have burnouts in the movie (back tires spinning, while car is standing - brakes hot red :D ) i will probably do 20 seconds of burnouts with different cars, as many as I can fit in :)

Wet Track footage is also in the movie :)

Thanks for all the input, I think i have enough footage - unless someone has something extraodinary no one has mentioned yet.

Thanks.

Man, I wish I had a sharkport or something, I got a bad head on crash between two lancers on SS5 wet. I would sent it, but none the less, I don't have one

Originally posted by Rossell
Sum 41 - Heart Attack might be a good song, although it is 3 minutes long.

no no go british!
Feeder - Shade!
Lostprophets - Shinobi vs Dragoninja
Prodigy - Poison!

actually, if you wanted to go good music you'd bypass 9 out of 10 unharmonious, soulless songs out today, which makes up 9 out of ten modern songs. oh well

Soory im known for having no taste whatsoever in music. But thats just my mother speaking. So what would you suggest then, mr well informed ;)

I would suggest nothing. The music of today might fit well, but own their own, they are often nothing more than noise. The real, and I mean real music is some of the classics composed in Vienna, Chinese cultural music. Irish classical. But none of those would fit.

The song in the Grandorifto 2 video is pretty good.

Prayer, Adrenaline is nice. Down with the sickness is crap. Aerials is nothing special, becomes a bit dull after a bit. Linkin' Park is crap.

Anime has some nice music too if you liten to select Slayers songs and music from vm miyu, vamp. hunter d, 3x3 eyes, bubblegum crisis, loddos war.

I understand you have a very refined taste, so I suppose you drive with the music off?
I can can sort of sympathise with you though, although I classify stuff like drum & bass/jungle noise. Yes and Linkin Park Is crap so I suppose each to there own :)

Yep that song on durifto 2 was great

Holy :lol:
What about music from say certain games?
That sounds great on the orchestrated soundtracks they make?
Some of my favorite songs are from the Final Fantasy series of games.

:lol:
Holdon
*puts cd with ff midis in*
Sorry but I find it quite catching!
Although my favorite song on ff6 has to be celes theme.
Oh damn youve got me started with my midi collection.

What song is that, im familliar to the music but I dont know the titles very well what part of the game is it played in? Although at least I know who composes most of the FF stuff Nobo Some japanese name that starts with a U.

you know the final form of the last bad guy (not the cloud scene)? the one before it with the tentacles

Good tune, although seems a bit upbeat for a documentary.
I wish audio.gamingforce.com was still up I could d/l the rest of the FF soundtrack. I saw the FF7 soundtrack for about £40 but I couldnt afford it at the time. I could never find it again :(

Im currently listening to th 1 FF5 song I have called ahead on our way, its basically the music after the prelude, very nice.

Its odd scince I started watching anime, I started to like its music quite a bit. But its quite frustrating having no clue what the people are singing. Although most animes do have subtitles on their theme music. So I can sing along to Nadesicos theme song "you get to burning blah blah blah blah" im odd like that.

Woah way off topic.

:lol: booyah!

ahem Indeed :)

Anyway I have a totaly inapropriate song for the video

Noriyuki Iwadare - A deus
very nice :)
Its from the game grandia 2 (same place my tar comes from)

Back