GT300 Endurance Series - Sign up now! | Antares wins Round 3 - Round 4 (Willow) this FridayOpen 

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 193 comments
NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS

As GT Sport gets released in October 17-19, I will be starting the series almost 3 weeks earlier. This means round 1 will begin on September 22 (still Friday) and round 8 will happen on November 10.

@monkeywall I guess you will be able to do the first 3 races? If still not then I'll see you on GT Sport.

i'll join you for practices and what races i can. I'll use #81 if it's free car unknown as yet will see about that this evening. If your running any tests or practices msg me on the psn plz.

Ok john I'll use the Lexus IS 350 Base Model #81 and stick with my banana yellow from storagetrunks

300 ps = 295.896 bhp on google, will I round that up to 296 bhp or use 295 bhp ?

Couple of guys who might be interested @Napalm_LT - great guy some mighty battles with this man, @Philtaylor17 he joined in on the last race i did on storagetrunks seemed like fair driver who just needed some practice and there's another guy psn pugisking94 just met him unsure what he's like and don't think he's on gtp but he's irish. I'm on a mission to get more Irish guys on gtplanet to many greeks :lol: I'll msg him on psn and see. Oh another irish man who may be busy with another series, you should have met him while playing the beta @turnupdaheat.

Don't forget if your running any practice's or test's let me know and i'll try to join you but not today off to play around in the redbull quick match if it's still on. Also could I get an invite to Virtual Endurance Racing Team

Thanks for tagging people mate. ;)
Yeah I've seen turnupdaheat lots of times on the beta, mostly GT3.

The club is public, everyone can join, no need to invite.

Noted you down on the entry list.

EDIT: Yeah 300 PS is 296 BHP I think

Last edited:
I'm still into doubts over the series' features, and I'm having an idea to put GT500 cars into the mix, to basically make it a multi-class series. Although I'm not into making this a reality, what's your opinion guys?

EDIT: POST 1 UPDATED

- Added the "Race Timetable" section.
- Race dates updated.
It would spice things a little bit, but I'm not sure if people would want to do a multiclass racing.

Thanks for tagging people mate. ;)
Yeah I've seen turnupdaheat lots of times on the beta, mostly GT3.

The club is public, everyone can join, no need to invite.

Noted you down on the entry list.

EDIT: Yeah 300 PS is 296 BHP I think
300 PS is 295 BHP and not 296 BHP.

Anyways, I'll see if I can join your club later this week. 👍

I might not make it to every round, but I'm kind of feeling this.

Tempted to go with either the MR-S or Celica for no other reason that to be different.

Be sure to choose either of these two cars though as you can't sign up in both :lol:

Except I can.

All I need is an extra PS3, an extra copy of GT6 and a whole lot of multitasking skills. Just have steering and accelerator/brake mapped to the same thumbstick, put it on automatic transmission and bam.

I've mostly given up on trying to get another one going. Not a lot of people still on GT6 regardless, and I seem to have a habit of attracting the most unreliable ones :lol:

NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS

I decided to do a test to determine the specs of each car. All I can say (until I release the specs) is that the cars will have more power and less weight.

New racing number Monk? :)

Yea niss normally use my age but was given a nice gift with monkeywall 81 on it so thought i'd use it instead of changing every year. It was a zippo lighter with engravings think i shared a pic on storagetrunks thread

NOTE: The cars will be tested from Sunday to Tuesday to determine the final specs, which will be released on Wednesday (most probably).

Rule Changes
- Racing Medium and Racing Hard are the only tyres allowed, along with Intermediates and Full Wets.
- Car changes are banned while season in progress.

Post 1 now updated.

Thanks Maxx for signing up mate.

@rallymorten as Maxx chose the Celica, would it be ok to put you in the MR-S? You've mentioned both cars but now the Celica is taken.

@CrazyJohn I've a couple of questions, I could be missing something and I know you're busy with specs etc

What are the room settings for qualifying and the races? And what is the qualifying procedure?

What are the room settings for qualifying and the races? And what is the qualifying procedure?
I have changed the qualifying structure. Instead of doing it just before the race, it will take part 2 days before race day (Wednesday), and it will last 20 minutes. Another 2 days before that (Monday), we are having an official practice session which will last 90 minutes.
I'm tagging all the drivers to make sure if they are able to make it on these days. Rooms open the same time with the race lobby (19:30 BST).
If you cannot make it, I'll be either changing the FP and Q dates or doing the Q before the race.

@Sniparator / @o0Maxx0o / @rallymorten / @RacingHardTV / @Harsk100 / @RoadRageDudez / @Antares26

The room settings can be found in the club 1047675.

Last edited:
NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS

- I have tried to make the car specs but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. So, instead of that, I will change the success ballast system. Now, additional ballast will be applied to EVERYONE in the driver standings, based on their position in the leaderboard. The success ballast system in the OP is not valid at the moment.
- Maximum horsepower now up to 360 PS / 355 BHP, and minimum weight stays at 1,175kg.

PS: I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience but it is what it is.

NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS
- I've decided to alter the qualifying system. Free Practice and Qualifying will take place just before the race.
- I am planning to set an official pre-season test the weekend before the first race (15-17 September, exact date TBA).

NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS
- I've decided to alter the qualifying system. Free Practice and Qualifying will take place just before the race.
- I am planning to set an official pre-season test the weekend before the first race (15-17 September, exact date TBA).

DRRGTC is the 16th, Keep that in mind.

Back