GT300 Endurance Series - Sign up now! | Antares wins Round 3 - Round 4 (Willow) this FridayOpen 

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 193 comments
Just to clarify what monkeywall said.

No turbos allowed. If you can't reach the 360 PS power limit, stage 3 tuning is available for use.

@rallymorten have you tried placing your ps in your routers DMZ, a simple search online will tell you how. I found it helped with stability.

I would, but I know the people I live with well enough to know that any form of internet trickery isn't going to happen. Heck, it took nearly a full year of persuation to get a cable to my room.

Edit: I might not take part in the series but just be the pace car for every race. I will make my decision yomorrow, depending on the numbers.

So far, I'd say you should definitely go racing. The numbers *do* allow for a safety car, but look at it this way: in the dying weeks of GT6, you, with no "backing" from any of the big cartels organisations, have managed to put together a thus-far relatively active series with a more than acceptable number of entries. If anyone should be enjoying the racing aspects of that, it should be you.

So yes, I will volunteer and have both safety cars on standby should you decide one is needed.

I thought of doing live race stewarding (like F1 but more reliable) but yeah, this is the second to last GT6 series I am doing brcause GT Sport is coming.

I don't know if I can participate on Round 1 today, as I might have to go out with my parents. If I appear is because I can. If I can't appear is because I can't attend Round 1. However, if I don't attend Round 1, I'll be attending the next round.

My car is ready by the way. 👍

Race day gentlemen! Official Free Practice room now up and running.

Drivers in:
CrazyJohnIsHere
blackwindowraam
GT5rs_Jomas
rallymorten
RoadRageDudez

Race Results, Suzuka

Pole Position: GT5rs_Jomas
Fastest Lap: The_Noir_Antares
P1: GT5rs_Jomas
P2: The_Noir_Antares
P3: CrazyJohnIsHere

- - Qualifying - -

1. GT5rs_Jomas (2:01.369)
2. The_Noir_Antares (2:02.317) +0.948
3. CrazyJohnIsHere (2:03.187) +1.818
4. rallymorten (2:03:863) +2.496
5. blackwindowraam (2:03.990) +2.621
6. RoadRageDudez (2:04.003) +2.634
7. monkeywall (2:04.178) +2.809

- - Full Race Results - -

1. GT5rs_Jomas
2. The_Noir_Antares
3. CrazyJohnIsHere
4. monkeywall
5. blackwindowraam
6. RoadRageDudez
DNF: rallymorten
DNS: HarskGaming96, Sniparator

Championship Point Standings

After 1 out of 8 races

1. GT5rs_Jomas (25+1)
2. The_Noir_Antares (20+1)
3. CrazyJohnIsHere (18)
4. monkeywall (15)
5. blackwindowraam (12)
6. RoadRageDudez (10)
-. rallymorten (0)
-. HarskGaming96 (0)
-. Sniparator (0)

Success Ballast System

The top 5 racers (based on championship standings and overall series performance) get extra weight applied.

GT5rs_Jomas (@Jomas) > +40 kg (1.215 kg)
The_Noir_Antares (@Antares26) > +20 kg (1.195 kg)
CrazyJohnIsHere (@CrazyJohn) > +18 kg (1.193 kg)

monkeywall (@monkeywall)> +10 kg (1.185 kg)
blackwindowraam > +5 kg (1.180 kg)

Last edited:
Nice race guys

A little question for @Antares26 what way have you set up your trans. After you all left i reset my trans to default then final to 5.000 then max to min etc, done another 5 laps and was. 3 faster than the time @Jomas set

It was just a tune I slapped on last minute. Flipped the gears and tried to adjust a bit. Not the quickest so you may have found a more optimal setup.

I am unable to practise until Monday. I have almost no free time on weekends.

Not the field I was expecting yesterday but awesome race nonetheless.

It was a great race. I am glad I didn't hit @CrazyJohn at the hairpin, braking on the grass is never a good idea.

Now it is time for Motegi, where I am less confident than Suzuka. I may be practicing tomorrow during the afternoon (~2/3PM UK Time), but today I can't.

I think it was one lap or two after the first restart

Edit : It was in the 13th lap

Last edited:
Got some spare time practice room open for about a hour and a half

Edit: room closed pb 1.51.973 rm and next week's spec's. Have a feeling i should be aiming for low 51's or high 50's

I'll try to be there Monday

Last edited:
I just came back at home and I opened a practice room. I don't know how much time I will stay.

Edit : Room closed. I am a second slower than @monkeywall even if I do everything I can behind the wheel. I tried different setups (suspensions, downforce) but I came back on the Suzuka's setup.

Last edited:
@monkeywall I tried without the extra weight, and I did a 1'52.4 with the Suzuka's setup on the first lap, so I don't think the weight is the only reason. After the MotoGP race (2PM UK Time I guess), I will open a practice room for 2 hours.

In the S1 at Suzuka, I was nearly at full throttle, except the first and last corner. I opened the practice room, restarting my setup from 0.

Can't make it tonight will be on, on Tues

Edit:scrap that and reverse it, i'll get on tonight not tues

Last edited:
After hours of practice and tests, Motegi will be difficult for me. By curiosity, I tested the RX7 with a setup built in 5 minutes including the extra weight, and I am a second faster than the BRZ on that track, loosing everything in slow corners. Anyway, I hope for great battles, even if I am not the fastest !

And I think it is safe to say that a podium will satisfy me.

Latest Posts

Back