GT4 available in Tescos - uk already???

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferret-turbo
  • 159 comments
  • 9,078 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCracker
Tescos in Sheffield did have GT4 for sale, on Sunday at least, but they have either sold out or been sapped on the wrists for selling it early. QUOTE]

They did that once for Medal of Honour a few years back near me, I got it nearly a week early :)
 
Vincent Vega
I just popped into my local independent shop at dinner and they'd just received a delivery of GT4's. I'm now holding it in my grubby mitt and will be getting stuck in after the Utd game tonight. :)

Sorry to all those who don't have it yet, but I was unable to control my excitement. :cool:

Good for you mate ENJOY!
 
Vincent Vega
I just popped into my local independent shop at dinner and they'd just received a delivery of GT4's. I'm now holding it in my grubby mitt and will be getting stuck in after the Utd game tonight. :)

Sorry to all those who don't have it yet, but I was unable to control my excitement. :cool:

Lucky git! Nice one! 👍
 
Not dispatched from Amazon yet for me, not eveing being prepped for dispatch... infact its estimate for dispatch was yesterday... whats going on?! If its not dispatched soon then I wont get it for tomorrow and then I'll be sad :(
 
Shoulda ordered from Gameplay, mine turned up at 10am this morning, now sitting at work watchin the clock tick down the minutes till I get home and play this beauty!!!.

Gameplay = Best retailer EVER

Dan.
 
Dan Watkins
Shoulda ordered from Gameplay, mine turned up at 10am this morning, now sitting at work watchin the clock tick down the minutes till I get home and play this beauty!!!.

Gameplay = Best retailer EVER

Dan.

too right !!!

:)
 
Awww. I was going to preorder from gameplay but I needed a book from amazon aswell so ordered from them. Still it's been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow so it's not huge loss.
 
Dan Watkins
Shoulda ordered from Gameplay, mine turned up at 10am this morning, now sitting at work watchin the clock tick down the minutes till I get home and play this beauty!!!.

Gameplay = Best retailer EVER

Dan.

I was going to but I wanted to get a few DVDs too. Last time I'll be preordering a game from Amazon :(
 
subdivider
I was going to but I wanted to get a few DVDs too. Last time I'll be preordering a game from Amazon :(

Did you pay extra for first class post?
 
Same here Dan.

No time this morning to even see the intro or turn on the PS2. Just been looking at the case all day!

If only I brought my PS2 into work and had a VGA box? Maybe i'll do that for GT5 if I am not retired by then!!!


"Shoulda ordered from Gameplay, mine turned up at 10am this morning, now sitting at work watchin the clock tick down the minutes till I get home and play this beauty!!!.

Gameplay = Best retailer EVER

Dan."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back