GT4 Bible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falconair
  • 6 comments
  • 1,081 views
Ok I should have edited but I think it's a DVD it says so in the description. The only thing not written in .... (?)
 
Still, I'd like to know what it is. If anyone knows what it says exactly.... :nervous: :nervous:
 
From the looks to me, it looks like the Japanese Bible. But instead of a higher power, they worship cars. I think i should move there now.
James-
 
Since I don't think anyone here reads Japanese, you're probably out of luck.

But if I had to guess, I'd say it was a book that goes into detail about the game, perhaps it's history, making-of, as well as in-depth information about the cars and various things in the game.

And it seems to include a DVD, but it's not a DVD itself. They don't sell 304-page DVDs in the book section of Amazon. :)

Most likely Japanese exclusive as well. So unless you can read Kanji, it's just a block of bound paper with little meaning.
 
Back