GT4 cars with Aftermarket wheels!

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 132 comments
mplacki
Hope that made sense. ;)

It makes perfect sense. and I think anyone that has been a serious performance enthusiast in the automotive scene for the last 5-6 decades, was well aware of that.. ;)

I'm not asking for 24" wheels with spinners, and I'm definitely not wanting to build a "pimpmobile". I asked why the people at PD overlooked the 1 thing that most people tend to upgrade on their vehicles.

Stepping up to an 18 inch wheel-tire will not turn your NSX into a slow accelerating, poor handling, turd. The majority of the wheels offered in Gran Turismo are light weight, multi-peice wheels designed for competition. meaning, you can upgrade to a larger wheel and still have it be light weight, in some cases lighter than the smaller factory wheels. (incresed diameter = an increase in rotational mass I know)

It just seems odd to me that they would leave out something that every other automotive game these days includes. some people that own GT4 have said, when going to different tires the wheels appear larger.. I guess we'll see.

IMG0017a.txt

My MKIV GTI with J-Spec LMs. Front grill is photoshopped to look like my actual GTI. =)

IMG0011a.txt

And here's a limited edition Red R32 with the same rims =)

Monster7
Stepping up to an 18 inch wheel-tire will not turn your NSX into a slow accelerating, poor handling, turd.

The NSX is already a slow accelerating turd.
icon_razz.gif

But yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldn't mind being able to step up to one size larger wheels either, I'm just trying to justify what might be the reasoning behind their decision.

We need more Hondas and older Skylines, too! :P

Sucks that the rims cant be bigger, especially for the older cars that came stock with like 14 inch rims. The tires are monsters.

I kinda wanna win the GTI competition again, to replace the bad color MKI I got (Blue-Green).

I want a silver one, so it can accent the GTI stripe along the door, so when I do i'll upload a pic of that. =)

Speaking of J-Spec LMs, can anyone from Japan help me find a set in 17" by 7.5" (8" ideally) for a 5x100 bolt pattern to fit a real life GTI? How much is the import cost? They must have gold centers, preferably with lip with an offset of less than 35. Help a GTplaneteer out!

The Locust
Speaking of J-Spec LMs, can anyone from Japan help me find a set in 17" by 7.5" (8" ideally) for a 5x100 bolt pattern to fit a real life GTI? How much is the import cost? They must have gold centers, preferably with lip with an offset of less than 35. Help a GTplaneteer out!
hahahaha

prizecars_62.jpg

nissan-nismo-gt-r-lm-roadgoing-version-95.jpg

opera-performance-350z-04.jpg

bmw-m3-gtr-03.jpg

Lemans/GT/these type of cars that can be used for lemans but these being the road versions are almost my favorite types of cars...does anyone have any pics of these?

Lazy R & D team? (Research and Development)

Does anyone know if the Zonda s 7.3 and Saleen S7 come in any other colors?

May be you guys already know it
Regarding the everyone is talking about the wheel is so small and stuff like that.

Just buy those racing slick, you will get an inch larger over your stock wheel

For ref, I attached 2 pics of my S2000, The one using TE37 is standard size 17" and the one with CN28 is racing slick 18"

Attachments

• 4472.jpeg
    4472.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 231
  • a11b.jpeg
    a11b.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 174

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 93
  • carbon.jpg
    carbon.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 57
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 145
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 57
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 68
  • yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 76
I'll post my 300ZX with these weird CH rims a little later, as well as my 190E Evolution II (that's 80's, isn't it? Probably not, but i'll post it anyways)

A lot of the photo requests here of certain cars can be found on my website.

Thanks for linking to the site PhatFat :) Those photoshops look :cool:👍

DRT2RM
A lot of the photo requests here of certain cars can be found on my website.

Thanks for linking to the site PhatFat :) Those photoshops look :cool:👍
Your site rocks my socks dude, but you need more 80's cars in there...:D

Seriously though, keep up the good work. I check yours often.

Omologato
Your site rocks my socks dude, but you need more 80's cars in there...:D

Seriously though, keep up the good work. I check yours often.
Haha cool. Yeah, I'll try get some older car photos in there. Still have so many cars that aren't on the site that I don't know what to choose when I do an update :D

Back