GT4 cars with Aftermarket wheels!

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 132 comments
Could you guys do a favor of sorts for me?

A Charger with anything close to Magnum 500's would be sweet!! :bowdown:

You know, I never really thought about coming to this thread until after I took my Math test (yeah, I'm screwed come Tuesday, and I'm talking about school here, not GT4). People can say what they want about GT4's Photo Mode, but those pictures look wonderful. I saw some nice pictures of the rims and such. The nice backgrounds and impressive scenery made things better. And a lot of the wheels I've seen don't really take away from the car's looks, except for maybe the wheels on the Mitsu Lancer on the first page. Pretty nice wheels for all the cars.

I think the coolest ones I've seen with the combination of car and wheels is perhaps that Ford Falcon on one of the pages to this thread. That black or carbon fiber-like color is pretty sick. I already can't wait to race the Australian cars in GT4, but with good wheels? Here's my reaction: :crazy:

Nice pictures, and since when do you see a Levin get some mad air? If you don't see them drifting on the D1 tour or in "Initial D," then you'll see them in the air like on the first page. Ha!

GT Freak!
Locust, any new news on posting up that M3 GTR with BBS LM's?

Whoa, I totally lost this thread.

I'll do it tonight after I finish my 24 hour Nurburgring (should be done by 3am).

check this thread tomorrow morning

P.S. You mean the Silver GTR, not the GTR Race car, right? They won't let me modify the race car's rims or spoiler.

I was looking over all those pictures provided by Drift God on his message dated Jan. 28, 12:16 am. On the thirteenth picture, we see a Toyota. I don't remember the model, but I assume it's the Japanese version of the IS300, or at least that's what it looks like. Um, around the bottom of the car there are several little purple lights. Does any one know what those are? Just curious and I apologize if this is too off topic, especially for my first post on this site's board.

The Locust
Whoa, I totally lost this thread.

I'll do it tonight after I finish my 24 hour Nurburgring (should be done by 3am).

check this thread tomorrow morning

P.S. You mean the Silver GTR, not the GTR Race car, right? They won't let me modify the race car's rims or spoiler.

yeah that is the one, the street car M3 GTR, with BBS LM rims. If it is not to much trouble could you put on a pair of the standard M3 rims, the 10 spoke wheels found on the real life M3 GTR and the wheels found on the 2003 M3's, thanks again for all your trouble. Happy motoring!

Here ya go:

IMG0029.JPG

A little pixelated, but you get the idea.

I'll have to wait for the standard M3 rims and whatnot to show up in the Wheel of the Day section.

As for everyone else, here's what else I took pics of today:

IMG0024.JPG

Nissan GT-R Concept LM

IMG0027.JPG

Nissan R92CP CF Test Car

IMG0028.JPG

Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Overtaking a Castrol Tom's Supra I believe)

Those rims realy suit the M3!! Fantastic, no bother about the other pictures though! Thanks a lot! The GTR LM is a great car, too bad it is'nt a reality!

Back