GT4 cars with Aftermarket wheels!

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 132 comments
those BBS LM rims look awsome, better on the red gold than the blue because of their size and tire height! What other colours can you get the BBS lm in? I would appreciate in-game photos of the rims if possible to see what each colour looks like. Thx in advance!

GT Freak!
those BBS LM rims look awsome, better on the red gold than the blue because of their size and tire height! What other colours can you get the BBS lm in? I would appreciate in-game photos of the rims if possible to see what each colour looks like. Thx in advance!

Silver, a set that's a tad bigger in Silver (see below), Gold centered with Polished Lip, and All Gold with Red BBS badge Special Editions. =)

IMG0020.txt

Oh right, so you mean they just appear to look bigger? i think that is because their is less of an indent from the outside of the wheel to the verticle section of the wheel if you get my meaning
____
l
l
l
l Smaller looking wheel
l____

___
l
l
l Larger looking wheel
l
l___

Am i right? Its just they way it appears due to the indent?

GT Freak:

Actually I have no idea what you mean, but when you choose the BBS rims, if you stare at how tall the wheel is compared to the bolt and the wheel gap, you can tell that the bigger LM is further down the list, as well as the other rims; you can physically see that the rim grows taller as you go down the list.

The Locust
GT Freak:

Actually I have no idea what you mean, but when you choose the BBS rims, if you stare at how tall the wheel is compared to the bolt and the wheel gap, you can tell that the bigger LM is further down the list, as well as the other rims; you can physically see that the rim grows taller as you go down the list.

Ok i think i know where you are coming from now. Is it at all possible to have a photo of a M3 GTR with these large silver BBS LM's? :)

I think it all to with the size and quality the hosts save tham as, smaller file size means more photos but less quality. Also i think some people are just realy good and grasp photography. I know what you mean though, sometimes the pixels in iimages are huge and other times like a Audi R8 in the fish market looks stunning, with the correct colour depth, focus and lense speed!

I've heard of people transfering their pics using the memory card. The quality of the picture is lower if using memory card than with usb flash card. I read this some where in this forum...gonna have to search. I would love to see some supras with aftermarket wheels. That would really make my day.

No it's not the file size i'm looking at.. it's the actual car models in the snapshots that look horrible.. It looks like PD was extremely biased to certain cars in the game because some models look like complete butt.

Jay

WRX02Slowness
No it's not the file size i'm looking at.. it's the actual car models in the snapshots that look horrible.. It looks like PD was extremely biased to certain cars in the game because some models look like complete butt.

Jay

True but i think generally they prioritised the best cars. Bentley Speed 8, Mercedes GTR, Mclaren GTR etc. Whereas other everyday cars are less important in my opinion so i think everything is OK 👍

The Locust
Silver, a set that's a tad bigger in Silver (see below), Gold centered with Polished Lip, and All Gold with Red BBS badge Special Editions. =)

IMG0020.txt

Must admit, nice one. But look at the doors and those black lines on them. They look like a 4 year old kid drawn them! :grumpy:

... The 348 isn't a 'fast' car though. low 14 second 1/4 - high 5 second 0-60, basically Honda S2000 performance for $60,000 more (when new). And the NSX is overrated :cheers:

McLaren F1GTR
I resent that statement. The NSX is faster than a Ferrari 348. I doubt its a slow accelerating turd.

Hey, aren't we a little biased. :lol:

To be honest I don't think you can sum up the NSX just with its acceleration figures. It is a sweet handleing thing designed more for the track, not the drag strip. Plus it's a honda/acura/ so the likely hood of it blowing up in your face is low.

Boost Lee
... The 348 isn't a 'fast' car though. low 14 second 1/4 - high 5 second 0-60, basically Honda S2000 performance for $60,000 more (when new). And the NSX is overrated :cheers:
Actually, if any Japanese car is overrated, its the Skyline.

Puschkin
Must admit, nice one. But look at the doors and those black lines on them. They look like a 4 year old kid drawn them! :grumpy:

I think it has something to do with the resolution. If you look at any photo in GT4 which is like 1280 x 960 but you shrink it down, or view it as a smaller res, then the image looks awful with jagged edges! Never happens with normal images off google etc, just seems to happen with photomode images. That may be why it looks crap, well spotted though! I would not base the actual graphics of the game on the screenshots shown on computers or mags. The real life graphics on your TV is always better!

GT Freak!
I think it has something to do with the resolution. If you look at any photo in GT4 which is like 1280 x 960 but you shrink it down, or view it as a smaller res, then the image looks awful with jagged edges! Never happens with normal images off google etc, just seems to happen with photomode images. That may be why it looks crap, well spotted though! I would not base the actual graphics of the game on the screenshots shown on computers or mags. The real life graphics on your TV is always better!

I agree..and I have got a little request for all of you lucky mates that are playing GT4..I would like to see red Volkswagen Golf GTI V with original rims..please guys :rolleyes:

Back