GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Famine, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Cedar

Cedar

Alright, I understand that the Mitsubishi GTO MR is called the 3000GT in Britain, but which version are we talking about?

According to the car list on GTP, there are three 1998 versions it could be: the VR-4 (J), the MR (J), and the SL (J).

Oh wait... I'ma dumbass. It's the MR (J) isn't it?

If that's the case, I've probably already passed it like 20 times looking for "GTO MR" instead of "3000GT MR (J)". Wow... :dunce:

2. KingB84

KingB84

Is there a live version of the "Usedcars" list for the U.S. version of GT4? All the ones I've clicked on go to advertisements.

Thanks

3. Bopop4

Bopop4

Welcome the GTPlanet.
    And yes there is a used car cycle list for GT4 NTSC, I don't remember where though.

4. BobK

BobK Premium

Quickly browsing through the stickies, this one in particular, brings you here.

There is a tremendous amount of information on GT4 in the FAQs and other stickies. It's a great resource; please remember it's there next time you have a question.

Note: the first link above takes you to question #2, which in turn takes you to the list. It would be nice if a moderator could edit the post so question #7 refers to it as well.

5. TheGTGeek

TheGTGeek

The list is good, but i notice one error, the Black LMPs appear each 100 week cycle. not just the first.

6. BobK

BobK Premium

That's because it repeats; that's why it's called a cycle.

7. TheGTGeek

TheGTGeek

He said that it was on only the first cycle.

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

No he didn't. He said that they only appear in Week 100, and Week 100 corresponds to days 694-700 of the first cycle. And that once you pass day 700, add 700 days to find the right week.

And by "he" I mean "I":

The phrase "only in Week 100 (day 694-700 on the first cycle)" (which is what I said) means a different thing to "only in Week 100 (day 694-700) on the first cycle" (which seems to be what you've read).

9. xxRyukoxx

xxRyukoxx

Nice, but I can't take a look on your list, so that's why I'm asking it here:

How often does the Honda Z Act appear in the 80's section? I had it back in the days on my ps2, but now on the PC with the emulator, I didn't got a single one after a year ig.

10. Madracer1000

Madracer1000

@Famine don't mean to be annoyance and have read the previous forum posts but haven't seen it mentioned unless i've missed it, however, in the Late 90's Showroom (90B) of the Excel doc in the Overview section, there are times cars been listed out of sync for their row from left to right.
    Unsure which side is true, if you're unsure i'll just use the individual week slides to figure it out however.

Attached Files:

11. Billy95Idol

Billy95Idol

just wondering @Famine did you ever reupload the Excel file I done for you where all the missing colours are filled in from when I was making the save games for all the used cars?

Just curious is all