GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

• Thread starter Famine
  • 193 comments
Alright, I understand that the Mitsubishi GTO MR is called the 3000GT in Britain, but which version are we talking about?

According to the car list on GTP, there are three 1998 versions it could be: the VR-4 (J), the MR (J), and the SL (J).

Oh wait... I'ma dumbass. It's the MR (J) isn't it?

If that's the case, I've probably already passed it like 20 times looking for "GTO MR" instead of "3000GT MR (J)". Wow... :dunce:

Quickly browsing through the stickies, this one in particular, brings you here.

There is a tremendous amount of information on GT4 in the FAQs and other stickies. It's a great resource; please remember it's there next time you have a question.

Note: the first link above takes you to question #2, which in turn takes you to the list. It would be nice if a moderator could edit the post so question #7 refers to it as well.

He said that it was on only the first cycle.
No he didn't. He said that they only appear in Week 100, and Week 100 corresponds to days 694-700 of the first cycle. And that once you pass day 700, add 700 days to find the right week.

And by "he" I mean "I":

The rarest cars are the now-infamous four black LM cars which appear only in Week 100 (day 694-700 on the first cycle)
The list is divided into 101 sheets. The last sheet is an overview, containing all of the information of the previous 100 sheets. This makes it quite wide, yet useful as a primary, at-a-glance reference. Want to know which week a certain car appears? Consult the overview sheet FIRST. 10.0km (or 6.2mi) cars are indicated by a bold, red tick (in case you're too lazy to read the key at the bottom).

The other 100 sheets each cover one week. One week is, shockingly, 7 days and the days each sheet covers is displayed in the uppermost-leftmost cell of the sheet. If you have passed day 700, just add 700 to these numbers. If you passed day 1400, add another 700 - and so on.
The phrase "only in Week 100 (day 694-700 on the first cycle)" (which is what I said) means a different thing to "only in Week 100 (day 694-700) on the first cycle" (which seems to be what you've read).

Nice, but I can't take a look on your list, so that's why I'm asking it here:

How often does the Honda Z Act appear in the 80's section? I had it back in the days on my ps2, but now on the PC with the emulator, I didn't got a single one after a year ig.

@Famine don't mean to be annoyance and have read the previous forum posts but haven't seen it mentioned unless i've missed it, however, in the Late 90's Showroom (90B) of the Excel doc in the Overview section, there are times cars been listed out of sync for their row from left to right.
Unsure which side is true, if you're unsure i'll just use the individual week slides to figure it out however.

Attachments

• GT4sync.png
    GT4sync.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 65
just wondering @Famine did you ever reupload the Excel file I done for you where all the missing colours are filled in from when I was making the save games for all the used cars?

Just curious is all

just wondering @Famine did you ever reupload the Excel file I done for you where all the missing colours are filled in from when I was making the save games for all the used cars?

Just curious is all
I don't think so, colors are missing from weeks 63 to 100. Any chances someone has the complete list? Also, is there any list of rare or unique colors if that is even a thing?

Great thread, I just plugged in the PS2 with GT4, went to used cars and saw the 240RS. I never saw that car before so googled for rare used cars and found this.

Last edited:
That Subaru Impreza Coupe killed my patience but anyway, with that I have unlocked and purchased all cars in GT-Mode. Got the License Gold ones too.

Well, it's taken a little while (4 months), but I have been trying to play the game too (including A-speccing the Enduros: See sig).

So here it is, the COMPLETE Used Car rotations list for the PAL release (and no, they aren't the same as the NTSC ones - if you don't know which version yours is, look at the front of the box, top right). I locked the other thread yesterday, as it had become a little stuffed with superfluosities... :D

First up, an idea of the cars themselves...

There's 273 different models of car in total.
57 appear in the 80s/Historic list.
71 appear in the 90s A list
The remaining 145 appear in the 90s B list.

The rarest cars are the now-infamous four black LM cars which appear only in Week 100 (day 694-700 on the first cycle) in 90s A (Mazda 787B, Nissan R92CP) and 90s B (Nissan R390, Toyota GT-One) lists.

Excluding these, the rarest cars appearing in the lists are:
80s/Historic:
1966 Honda S800
1968 Mazda 110S (L10B)
1965 Nissan Silvia (CPS311)
1983 Nissan Silvia 240RS (S100)
1973 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
1985 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
1980 Renault 5 Turbo

Each of which appears just twice in the 100 week cycle.

90s A:
1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione

Which appears just 3 times, 10 less than its nearest rival for the crown (1990 Mazda RX-7 Infini III, if you care)

90s B:
1998 Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi
1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4)
1998 Mitsubishi GTO MR
1998 Nissan SilEighty

9 appearances for the 22B, 10 for the other three (the Shigeno version of the Toyota Sprinter Trueno appears 17 times on this list, before anyone asks. This makes it more common than any Lotus or the Aston Martin V8 Vantage).

The most common cars, on the other hand, are

80s/Historic:
1989 Mazda MX-5 1.6
1989 Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ
1989 Nissan Pao
1988 Nissan Silvia K's S13

All of these appear a staggering 95 times!

90s A:
1991 Nissan Silvia Q's S13

83 appearances for this - with a whole clutch on 82.

90s B:
1999 Mazda Demio
1998 Mazda MX-5 1.8RS
1998 Nissan CUBE X
1999 Nissan March G#
1996 Nissan Silvia Q's Aero
1998 Toyota Corolla Levin BZ-R
1998 Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R
1999 Toyota Yaris F
2000 Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition

A positively rare bunch, by other lists' standards, with a scant 42 appearances each.

Now, that's over with, this list appears in Excel format. For those of you who don't have Excel on your computer, try this free Excel viewer, or any of Download.com's other free Excel viewers.

The list is divided into 101 sheets. The last sheet is an overview, containing all of the information of the previous 100 sheets. This makes it quite wide, yet useful as a primary, at-a-glance reference. Want to know which week a certain car appears? Consult the overview sheet FIRST.
10.0km (or 6.2mi) cars are indicated by a bold, red tick (in case you're too lazy to read the key at the bottom).

The other 100 sheets each cover one week. One week is, shockingly, 7 days and the days each sheet covers is displayed in the uppermost-leftmost cell of the sheet. If you have passed day 700, just add 700 to these numbers. If you passed day 1400, add another 700 - and so on.

Each sheet tells you what car appears (in their correct, displayed order), with accurate power, weight and power-to-weight ratio values for the PAL version set to hp and kg. These numbers WILL differ if you're using kW, PS, CV or any other kooky unit - but you will at least be able to compare the numbers for one car to the numbers for another car you already know the power rating of, if you don't already know the conversion factors. The list also displays, in bold, the power rating for the special
10.0km (or 6.2mi) cars. The sheet also contains the PRICE of the cars (which is subject, in 90s A and B, to some variation) and the colours, up to week 62 - kamikazekoala, who has been doing the colours for me, has been recently indisposed. Expect these to be added as and when.

I think that pretty much covers everything. Click the following to download the .xls file:

Enjoy!
Great work!

Back