GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Famine, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Dead_Poetic

Dead_Poetic

yes, every 100 weeks or 700 days, the cycle starts over...soooo....if you are on week 198, in the used car guide, look for week 98....

2. GTJosi

GTJosi

Very good job guy, very good:tup: :tup: :tup:

3. Fantaman

Fantaman

--Deleted--

Edit: Never mind

4. vectradriver

vectradriver

I missed the black cars first time around, I idnd't think they were anything special, but I'm in quite a shock as they've appeared for me, on day 6298.

Anyone else had them re-appear? I'll be buying all four this time, for sure.

EDIT: I made sure I bought them in the order I preferred them in case the week changed after buying, so I got the Toyota, the Nissan r390 and the Mazda and then the week changed before I could get the other Nissan. The black GT-One looks evil.

5. Famine

Famine Administrator

Yes - they appear on every Day 694-700 of every 700 Day cycle.

Day 6298 = Day 698, 9th cycle.

6. mrnoname

mrnoname

errrr Famine your link does not work

i'm getting
    Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.famine-online.co.uk.

7. mrnoname

mrnoname

i can't find any windows XLS viewers

the one in the link is for MAC & the other has this as the URL http://v/ tryed looking on download.com but no of the open it

download from microsoft here

EDIT:found a viewer

8. azevedojose

azevedojose

Don't know if this helps, but I hope so. I've been checking this list to see which of the 10km cars I already have and I've found some "mistakes" or maybe a new 10km car. Can someone please confirm? I have both cars refered in bold, bought with 10km. Unfortunately I don't know the week :guilty:

If the mistake is mine, I'm sorry for wasting time... :nervous:

9. Famine

Famine Administrator

Even if you are wrong - and I have no reason to suspect this is the case - it's not a waste of time. I shall go back through my lists and check with the game.

10. azevedojose

azevedojose

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S 1995 Acquisition date: 23 day, 3 month, 4 year
    Mitsubishi FTO GPX 1994 Acquisition date: 18 day, 10 month, 3 year

Hope this helps!!

11. Tezuka

Tezuka

12. azevedojose

azevedojose

Link works fine, for me at least. Anyway here you have an alternative link to the exact same file!!! Cheers and welcome to GTP. :sly:

13. Dragonistic

Dragonistic

thanks alot, p.s. my first reply! lol

14. RUF_Yellowbird

RUF_Yellowbird

Cheers mate, had it on my old laptop without Excel or viewer, was using Works (omg!) but now i have excel and it works great! Looking for a drift car so this has helped me to see whethr i should wait for something better or buy now.

Thanks Again,
    RUF_YB

15. AusBoyRacer

AusBoyRacer

Umm.. Im on day 1869-1876 and im looking in the used 80's and I cannot find the Nissan R31 Skyline GTS-R '87. According to the table it is supposed to be in this week (week 67) and I do have the PAL version..

Does anyone know why some cars arent showing up? The Fiat 500R isnt showing either but I already have 2 of them so im not fussed, but I would really like the GTS-R!

Any help would be great, thanks :)

16. Famine

Famine Administrator

Day 1869 is the last day of Week 67. 1870 is the first day of Week 68.

17. AusBoyRacer

AusBoyRacer

ooooohhhhhhhhh!!! Hahaha! BUGGER!, i'll just have to wait a bit longer then :(

Thanks for expalining that to noobs like me :)

18. Famine

Famine Administrator

No worries - it throws me sometimes, and I put the damn thing together...

19. sucahyo

sucahyo

Just in case anyone want to change days to any number. I post the way to change it with cheat device in here.

20. sucahyo

sucahyo

Using cheat, I find out that Mazda 110S appear on week 99. The day I use is 693.
    [​IMG]

21. ///DriftJunkie.

///DriftJunkie.

I did search through this thread, might of missed it but no mention of the 240sx being missing from your list? So I thought I'd let you know, It's not there. I've been looking across all sorts of different lists, none of them had all the exact weeks that the cars appear, so many thanks to you for putting it together :). Now I'll get back to skipping through the days haha, I think I've gone through about 8 weeks, no 240sx so far :/.

EDIT: Just realized in the PAL version it's under 200sx, and I found it straight away. They should have just named 180sx ! Geez.

22. Pimento

Pimento

i'm already on year 3 day 900 and something... my question is.. is it possible to buy the Lancia Delta HF????

23. Famine

Famine Administrator

Yes. It appears 3 times in the 700-day cycle, as stated in post#1.

24. Pimento

Pimento

thanks...
    90s A:
    1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione
    Which appears just 3 times.....

that's why i asked

25. Famine

Famine Administrator

I'm sorry, you've lost me now.

You asked if it was possible to buy it. The answer is "Yes. It appears 3 times in the 700-day cycle", which is stated in post #1.

If you want to know when to buy it, the answer is contained within the Excel file that you download from the link in post#1.

Bear in mind that the information is only valid for PAL-region games - if you have an NTSC-U/C game, click on the other stickied Used Car Cycles list. If you have an NTSC-J one... best of luck. I did start a Japanese game list but only got to week 40-something.

26. Open Addict

Open Addict Premium

famine, you are an absolute ledgend for making this list. i use it alot. if i could (but i have no money) i would by you an Imperial pint at the pub. :cheers:

27. nd 4 holden spd

nd 4 holden spd (Banned)

This thread was a lifesaver for me to judge Tuner Challenge and get one of the most rarest second hand cars in the game, a Peugeot 205 turbo 16, so thanks a heap.

28. Skygrasper550

Skygrasper550 Premium

this maybe a stupid question, and a bit off-topic (sorry), but i'll go with it anyway..,

pertaining to used cars, what is so special with those 10km mileage cars?? more over, does mileage affect the performance of your car??

29. Car-less

Car-less

10km (6.2 mile) specials are essentially new cars. All other used cars have more than 12,000 miles on them. High mileage cars are 9.75% down on power from new (unless you change the oil). I'm currently working on a "Power Loss and Engine Wear study" to better understand the affects of mileage, maintenance and tuning on a cars power output.

30. Studmike02

Studmike02

wheres the daihatsu midget in the used car showroom?
    i need a midget for the midget race.. cant buy it from the car showroom, its not for sale