GT4 demo hands-on pics *56k warning*

  • Thread starter Thread starter LegacySTI
  • 156 comments
  • 15,085 views
What the track the Mini Marcos is on, looks like it's going over a brow that'd be fun at speed...
 
Me gutsa, me gusta! Or the English translation: "I like, I like!" While I shouldn't quit my day job on Spanish, I noticed about 159 pages of pictures! Or is it 159 images? GT4 may have been delayed a lot, but we'll forget all about it and just play the damn game. And that's what I cannot wait to do. I'm hoping I can get the Logitech Driving Force Pro to "prepare" for GT4. Maybe for practice, I can do some simple racing, whether it's a stroll around Tokyo R246 or maybe run the Seattle Endurance to perhaps win a Panoz Esperante GT1. I'm gearing up, GTPlanet. Keep the pictures and news coming! Life is boring, but these images and reports are almost as good as finally playing the game.
 
RoadBeef
Argh, it fries my brain how PD STILL haven't fixed the incorrect headlights on the FC3S RX-7. On the pictures above this post, the middle "lights" aren't supposed to be lights at all. Those are for high-beam flashes when the driver is about to overtake another car. When the headlights are popped out like in the pictures above, that center light outlet has no actual light behind it to shine through.



That aside, thank you for the pictures of George V anyway ;-)

Wrong... I have 2 friends, that are in the automotive program with me, that have FC3S's... I have seen them both drive up at night, and those lights were always on...

Wow, those pics are great, by the way... I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel of that Impalla (I think that's what it is)...



;)
 
Back