GT4 Gamesave with all arcade cars/tracks unlocked

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 84 comments
You copy a .max format save onto the USB stick, put the USB stick into one of the USB slots on the PS2 and run the MaxDrive PS2 software (I believe that the Evo version of ARMax will also do this on the PS2). Use the Uncrush option to copy the save onto the memory card. The game should then load with it as normal.

sorry, i'm new to this, but how do you load a saved game from a computer to a memory card for PS2? sorry if that's a really stupid question.

You an get a device by Datel called a MaxDrive (I believe this is also possible with the Evo edition of ARMax). This comes with 2 disks and a 16 Mb memory stick that plugs into a USB port.

You can install software with the PC disk that will look for saves on the Datel Web site. If someone has emailed you a save or you have downloaded one yourself you open up Windows Explorer (or whatever) and copy the save onto the memory stick plugged into one of the PC's USB ports.

You take the memory stick and plug it into the PS2 and run the PS2 disk in the package. This brings up the MaxDrive software. You select the memory stick as a device and highlight the save and click X to tick it. You then go to the options on the right and choose "Uncrush" selecting the memory card as the destination activate this and the save will go onto the memory card (it will overwrite an existing save without warning you so make sure there is no save for the game that you want to keep).

To transfer the other way you would use the Copy option on the PS2 and then copy the file off the memory stick on the PC.

Hi Guys...new member asking the same old dumb question...! I am about to get my copy of GT4 but don't have the time to race and win and collect the points and prizes and stuff. I read in EVO mag that Sony had supplied journalists testing the game with a memory card which unlocked everything in the game straight away.

Is this what you guys are discussing in this thread? I'm not that technically minded but just wanna race with all the available cars and tracks. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Skid

how would i go about using the saved game files? do i just cop it to my Jump Drive and it'll play directly from there or do i need to use something else?

Anyone here have a save with lots of arcade cars unlocked?
I tried all the saves here, they have a full garage but the arcade mode only few cars have unlocked. I wish someone can work on the save with all cars playable in arcade. I think that would be great

franz
Anyone here have a save with lots of arcade cars unlocked?
I tried all the saves here, they have a full garage but the arcade mode only few cars have unlocked. I wish someone can work on the save with all cars playable in arcade. I think that would be great

Franz, I was working on an all black car game save. I think it has most or all the arcade cars. Is there any in specific you are looking for?

BTW, (for everyone) Is there anyway to get the 4 black LM racers other than the used car area?? :indiff:

I have the 4 black Le Mans cars bought with the Free Cars code so they are at zero miles and have no need of a chassis refresh. I am currently working on a 100% American save with all the cars in GT Mode and the Arcade (still a way to go on that as I seem to have temporarily lost interest). I have already done a similar save for the PAL version and need to see if I can get the unused cars on my 100% Japanese save, both having all the cars that are available in the arcade. It will have all the undriven cars with 0 miles plus the 6.2 mile ones from the used lot.

RogsR34UK
I have the 4 black Le Mans cars bought with the Free Cars code so they are at zero miles and have no need of a chassis refresh. I am currently working on a 100% American save with all the cars in GT Mode and the Arcade (still a way to go on that as I seem to have temporarily lost interest). I have already done a similar save for the PAL version and need to see if I can get the unused cars on my 100% Japanese save, both having all the cars that are available in the arcade. It will have all the undriven cars with 0 miles plus the 6.2 mile ones from the used lot.

If you have the PAL version of that save with all the nice 0miles and 6.2 miles cars that would be fantabulous. I'd just like to use that save as the 'buy nice cars off this save' save.

Oh and please! ;)

I am actually looking for a save with all cars unlocked in arcade mode ...
I don't care about the cars in Garage since I can trade in from other saves
because I want to access all colours of all cars (without special colour is okay)
just for photo taking purpose ... also I like to drive 0miles stock car
so arcade mode is my best bet

Viperfreak > will you able to post the your save which has most of the cars unlocked in arcade?
it will be helpful ... thanks

franz
Viperfreak > will you able to post the your save which has most of the cars unlocked in arcade?
it will be helpful ... thanks

Oy... it might not be tonight because my tv tuner card is being a ***** and not working. I'll try to get it on here by tomorrow. :irked: Sadly my t.v. broke so I've been relying on the tv tuner card. I have to lug everything to a t.v. in another room otherwise, so I haven't been playing much and it's pissing me off. 👎:grumpy:

franz
too bad I don't have PAL GT4 ... all I have is NTSC version :P

Hey.. I'm working on an NTSC save with all cars unlocked in arcade mode. I am 3 shy of completing this (3 endurance races to finish up. I lack the RX-7 LM, NSX LM Road Car and Ford GT LM '02). Have every car in the garage and quite a few multiples. Was trying to create an all black save, but that will be a work in progress for a while rather than a priority.

I'll be happy to post in this thread again later in the week (hopefully) with a link to the save.

That would be very useful. I presume there are 720 cars in the arcade. It would save me a lot of trouble in making my 100% save with all cars at 0 or 6.2 miles.

RogsR34UK
That would be very useful. I presume there are 720 cars in the arcade. It would save me a lot of trouble in making my 100% save with all cars at 0 or 6.2 miles.

If I've got everything (of course I will double check) right, there are 718 by manufacturer with the Sileighty being selectable by era making 719. The Auto Union, solid Ford GT and black cars of course are not available. I may be one off and not know it, but I'll post later after I find out.

Edit: The Toyota Modellista Celica also does not appear in arcade mode, making 719 the final number.

2 cars left after the Roadster enduro.

Is that the Toyota that appears under the TRD tuner? It was in the PAL version in both places. I believe it would be 722 in arcade, so 719 ought to be the main arcade.

RogsR34UK
Is that the Toyota that appears under the TRD tuner? It was in the PAL version in both places. I believe it would be 722 in arcade, so 719 ought to be the main arcade.

Yep, that's the one.. and I guess I just skipped it checking the list yesterday because it's definitely in the NTSC arcade mode. Off to start up the Infineon endurance then I'll check the list again later.

Edit: Finishing up the last enduro at Motegi, then I'm off to do a final numbers check and make the save clean (erase my own lap records, duplicate cars I've bought so I could keep an undriven on the card, etc.) Will probably have room for another 20 cars in the garage, but you can always sell something. The save also has the max cash cheat, so no worries there either. 80 golds and an insane amount of A-spec points that don't really do anything but make your status screen more lively are also included in the save. B-spec is not quite 7,000 if anyone really cares about that. FYI: the save is 100% and not 99.8% like some 'complete' cheat saves I've found.

Just thought I'd list everything about the save that I could because I know when I go out in search of something specific in a save, the description for it is usually not lengthy enough.

Edit 2: Trying to win the Premium Sports Lounge to get my solid black Ford GT in garage mode. Should be up today, but I keep winning yellow ones. :indiff:

Ok, gave up on the black GT after 10+ tries at it. Got every other solid GT, though.. but anyway, here is the save in both *.max and *.xps formats. Both are 1.5MB each.. enjoy.

-Z.

IforceV8
Awesome work Z. 👍 👍 👍 :cheers:

Thanks! There is one missing car in arcade mode, however. It's the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX S.Shigeno Ver. If you advance the save to day 2724, you can buy it in Used Lot II. Or check this thread in the morning as I'll upload a corrected file and edit my post to indicate such.

Edit: Save updated 5.29.05 with the following:

* Solid Black '05 Ford GT
* White Toyota Supra SZ-R
* Red BMW M Coupe
* Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX S.Shigeno Ver. unlocked for arcade mode.

thankyou so much for the hard work
this is really helpful

edit> wow ... you even have all colour PD designed LM cars in garage
I can trade in for tuning ... that's awesome

supergoop
Cool! Good going Rogs.

So, how do you like it? Even if you decide not to use my save, if you have another memory card, you can at least use it to trade in the special cars and collect all the different F1 colours :)

Is this game save in NTSC format? Will it work using the sharkport to xport it into my memory card?

D

supergoop
(Spoiler below) After fooling around with Codebreaker v.9, I now have a clean gamesave (if anyone want it, I can email it to you):

All gold licenses
All arcade tracks unlocked
Most cars from garage selectable in arcade also
Special black version Toyota GT One Race Car
Special black version Mazda 787B
Special black version Nissan R390 Race Car
Special black version Nissan R92CP Race Car
Special black version Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (the 100% prize)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (purple/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (blue/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (red/green/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (black/silver)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (yellow/black)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (orange)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (red)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (green/yellow)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (blue)
Mercedes Sauber C 9 Race Car '89
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Secret Prize cars (~15) you can't buy or see at the dealerships (e.g. Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car '97)
Other handpicked cars that I like (~60)

Money: $1,000,000,000
A-spec points: 0
B-spec points: 0
Percentage completed: 0%
Days: 250

This is my starting save point. I am now going to start the game and race manually and without any more cheats.

Heyas supergoop, or anyone else here that has a copy of his latest clean gt4 gamesave.

I was hoping I could get a copy of the clean gamesave emailed to me. I'm looking for a clean save that has all gold licenses, all arcade tracks, lots of cars in arcade, 0% completion, etc..

I've found lots of saves out there, but you cant really tell what mst of them have, not documented very well. I'd really appreciate a copy of this one, or if someone knows of another I could use, please either point me in the right direction or feel free to email it to me.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Peace out...

Logs

jcassey@wowway.com

RogsR34UK
I should have that Supergoop save somewhere. I'll see if I can find it (I have too many saves!!).

Thanks for the offer RogsR34UK, but Supergoop was kind enough to get it to me already. Great save too I have to say!!!!!!

Thanks all.

Peace out...

Latest Posts

Back