GT4 Gamesave with all arcade cars/tracks unlocked

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 84 comments
Anybody know where I can get a saved game just like this, but without all the extra cars and cash? I would love one with just the arcade part completed, all gold licenses & their reward cars, and the normal starting 10k or 110k starting cash (depending on whether or not you import cash from a GT3 save).

ARMax preferred, but I can convert from Sharkport if need be.

That would be difficult as you need to buy or win those cars in GT Mode to get them to appear in the arcade.

Rogs, I was wondering if you have the Demo Version of GT4 Mazda MX-5 Edition? I got it a week ago and haven't got around to playing it, I will tomorrow when work slows up, I've done a search and didn't run into anything regarding this demo, Thanks in advance!

RogsR34UK
That would be difficult as you need to buy or win those cars in GT Mode to get them to appear in the arcade.

Oh, I see. I hadn't played the Arcade mode, so I didn't know that was how it worked. Thanks for straightening me out on that issue.

Z
Ok, gave up on the black GT after 10+ tries at it. Got every other solid GT, though.. but anyway, here is the save in both *.max and *.xps formats. Both are 1.5MB each.. enjoy.

-Z.

Hey, could anyone perhaps repost these files somewhere else? I clicked on them and neither of them worked. It's saying the page doesn't exist.

Hey, could anyone perhaps repost these files somewhere else? I clicked on them and neither of them worked. It's saying the page doesn't exist.

They were probably temporary files.

ALSO: There is a disk that is for PAL (Europe and Australia) That gives you the maximum money for the game (something with 19 digits) And it has game-changing things, like making the wheels massive on cars, and allowing you to do over 5000KpH.

::WARNING:: Although it sounds like all fun and games, it can ruin the game, and your car can crash through the walls of the curciut, putting you in an un-coded area, which is just space. The Speed-Up also makes the AI cars speed up. AND This is an ARMax disc.

-I'm not really sure what help this is, for you cannot get the disc anymore, but I just thought i'd let you guys know :D-

can you guys just make it so that the saved game is like a plug and play version? without the need for converting tools or other emulators? because i would really appreciate being able to just download the saved game onto my usb and stick it into my ps2 and just start playing....

can you guys just make it so that the saved game is like a plug and play version? without the need for converting tools or other emulators? because i would really appreciate being able to just download the saved game onto my usb and stick it into my ps2 and just start playing....

I don't doubt it - but that's just not possible. The game has to be put onto the memory card and that means it has to be in the format of whatever device is doing that transfer - .max for MaxDrive, .xps/.sps for XPort/Sharkport and .psv for PS3.

Hey everyone! Here's a NTSC GT4 game save that I've done! :) It's in maxdrive format.

Arcade Mode
-----------
All cars unlocked
All tracks with 200 A-spec points
10 Favorites: Fastest Cars around Nurburgring Norfschleife

Gran Turismo Mode
-----------------
Profile Name: GT4
100% Complete
Day 1
A-Spec Points: 113,100
A-Spec Mileage: 0
B-Spec Points: 9998 outta 10,000 (need help here preferably a code..lol)
B-Spec Mileage: 0
Win Ratio: 0/0 = 0.0%
Total # of Trophies: 0
Total # of Prize Cars: 179
Total # of Prize Money: $1,000,000
Total # of Cars Owned: 721

http://hotfile.com/dl/21531658/4853869/97328_15252_GRAN_TURIS.max.html

Yea..just having that post in here is fine with me. I don't guess there's a way to delete ur own post is there. I looked and didnt see anything.

Fully functional complete GT4 savegames (100%, all cars), in light version : only 245 kb used on the MC (instead 1.46 mb for a standard savegame).

Pal : http://vrrroummm.free.fr/gt4/savegam...full_light.max
Us : http://vrrroummm.free.fr/gt4/savegam...full_light.max

What does light version mean? My NTSC J version can't read the save file?

Yea..just having that post in here is fine with me. I don't guess there's a way to delete ur own post is there. I looked and didnt see anything.

Your link doesn't work anymore buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does light version mean? My NTSC J version can't read the save file?

Light means that the file is smaller in size than the normal game save.

Your NTSC J won't be able to read them.

Credit to VV for making these files.

Thanks for posting.

Latest Posts

Back