GT4-HAVE I FOUND A NEW EASTER EGG ?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by PS2 GT4, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

That's not what easter eggs are though, but ok...

2. BobK

BobK Premium

I would argue that Easter eggs are deliberately placed by the developers (think of hiding the eggs for the kids' Easter egg hunt). So if it's unintentional it's not an Easter egg. It also shouldn't be obvious; you have to look in the rear view mirror to see the monkey on Trial Mountain, for instance, so that to me qualifies as an Easter egg. Basically if you have to go out of your way to find it, and it was put there on purpose, then it's an Easter egg.

PS2 GT4 likes this.
  3. PS2 GT4

PS2 GT4

I kinda suspect something after blowing up the escalator people and heading back over there to watch... Ya might wanna go to Hong Kong, stay at that corner, and watch for a awhile. You might notice briefly, cause all are moving up and down, that their seems to be two girls in the same kinda dressed colors when all the other moving people mostly have that cardboard effect so to speak. As I look closer, I'm starting to wonder if they are the same two girls at the pool that just happen to be shopping, for who knows, maybe bathing suits lol.

Also very true Bob...The girls at the pool absolutely are as "hidden" as it gets without any doubt. If they are not Easter Eggs, then imho nothing is.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  4. GTE4everyone

GTE4everyone

What's the Nike Morris Code? I'm still in the early stages of GT4.

PS2 GT4 likes this.
  5. PS2 GT4

PS2 GT4

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  6. GTE4everyone

GTE4everyone

7. submaniac93

submaniac93

@GTE4everyone
    [​IMG]

Apparently, the Nike One 2022 has a few words in morse code on it's sides. I thought they were just design lines, but it does make sense when you look at it.

PS2 GT4 likes this.
  8. GTE4everyone

GTE4everyone

That's pretty neat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.