GT4 HP/Power Multiplier?

I was wondering if there is any HP/Power Multiplier for GT4 (ARMAX - NTSC)... If there is, can anyone tell me the codes and how to use it?
Reply to this post or PM me.
Thanks.

Thanks! at least I know which person's post I must look for LoL

Oh, but wait a second... I've already tried looking for it, but there's only the Gameshark... or whatever it's called... version of it.
I'll keep searching, until then, feel free to help haha
Thanks again.

GT4 has two power multipliers and it's far easier to use the one I'm calling master multiplier.

Raw codes for NTSC version:

1.0x power
Setup A - 10A1F92E 000003E8
Setup B - 10A1FAA6 000003E8
Setup C - 10A1FC1E 000003E8
(3E8 = 1000 in decimal)

NTSC2:
Setup A - 10A189AE 000003E8
Setup B - 10A18B26 000003E8
Setup C - 10A18C9E 000003E8

To get double power, enter
10A1F92E 000007D0
(7D0 = 2000)

To get any number just use a calculator (your operating system should have one).

AR MAX codes for 2.0x power:

NTSC Setup A
Q18U-EVFM-CH9HY
8JZZ-29MX-UXE9A

NTSC2 Setup A
DP03-GXFY-9BTJP
Q86X-337T-AQ9EV

Okay, but if I wanted a more precise multiplier code like... 1.25x . How could I change it with AR MAX?
I'm asking this because I could have done the changes with your maxconvert app. but it won't let me download... "The webpage cannot be found"

Damn, I didn't test the link before posting, sorry :(
here it is

Just convert 1250 to hex format (04E2) and replace the last four digits of the code (03E8)
Then convert it with the maxconvert. Game ID is 0757 and region is USA

Attachments

• maxconvert_v0_71.rar
    50.2 KB · Views: 99
what do you mean by matching it? You don't need to, those codes will work without any other codes as well.
AR MAX codes are meant to be used as they're given, you can't combine them because they're encoded. I don't know how to use AR MAX though because I've never even seen one..

Havin' a new problem here... When using the "weight multiplier" code, I tried to get 10% less weight out of my Charger, but instead it gave me 10% more weight... And the weirdest thing that happent was that my car dropped to 20HP. Does anybody have a clue? btw, the Phaste value I used was 036C.

Last edited:
The problem is that you used a two-byte value :)
Meaning you gave the power multiplier the value of "03" and "6C" for the weight.
Both multipliers have the length of one byte, the only exception is the master power multiplier which is two bytes

According to my code list... It told me to use a one-byte value and... umm...
Well, here are the codes I have used for the weight multiplier:
Setup A: 10A1F932 0000036C
Setup B: 10A1FAAA 0000036C
Setup C: 10A1FC22 0000036C
(so these are two-byte codes?)

Original weight: 1369 lbs
Wanted weight: 1200 lbs
Multiplier: 0,87655222790357925493060628195763 or 36C with Hex.

Can't seem to understand... need some clarifications. Thanks.

Last edited:
These multiplier values we're talking about have a base number of 64 (in hex) and that gives you the stock power in every single car.
Being one-byte also means it's not possible to go over FF with those values.
I don't know the exact formula how they work but entering 32 usually halves the weight/power and C8 makes them twice the original.

Last edited:
Tell me if I understood correctly...
If I use the weight multiplier alone, it will affect both weight and power, right? ... same thing for the power multiplier. (the one-byte codes)
And using the two-byte master power multiplier will affect only the power, right?

No no, I meant that if you enter a two-byte number for a one-byte code, it will affect the number next to the one you want to change!

One byte consists of two numbers, ranging from 00 to FF (255)
The first number of the code sequence determines how many bytes it will write into the memory.
Entering 1 (like the codes you listed had) means it will always do a two-byte code, 0 is used for one-byte codes and 2 writes full four bytes.
There's no magic involved in cheat codes. The memory of the game is just a long sequence of numbers (or bytes), and each byte has it's own address it can be referred to.

I'm not Speed Drifter, of course, but I think I can help you. I am using the PS2 Action Replay MAX - NTSC. If you are playing PS2, the ARMAX comes as a CD. Put it in, wait for it to say "Insert game disc", insert it. Then, select your predefined cheats or create your own ones.

This is the default master code for GT4:

(M)
9PU5-ZVRG-HWTK4
6VZ2-3FMN-KZX25
FHFP-AR44-FW7C8

Edit: More cheats can be added by simply converting them from other cheat devices.

Last edited:
NickysLuckies i try the the power multipliers code nothing happend to my hp...
can you please help me i want my formula cars to have more power thanks in advance

i already got it the code work thanks a lot...NickysLuckies :gtpflag:

sorry for double post... is there any code for the downforce and grip of the cars?

Last edited:
1 - "Can I you armax evo"?

Yes, these are the same codes as for normal ARMAX. The only difference between normal and EVO is the quantity of games having cheats for... and the USB key for codes/saves transfer.

2 - "Can you please help me I want my formula cars to have more power"?

If your codes don't work properly, you may have typed them wrong, or maybe these codes aren't the good ones. I'm going to teach you how to modify these codes so you can create as much power multipliers as you want.
First of all, you have to work a bit with RAW codes:
Setup A: 10A1F932 00000000
Setup B: 10A1FAAA 00000000
Setup C: 10A1FC22 00000000

As you see, everything (or almost) works by setups (just as in your garage, when you tune your car, 3 setups). Setup A begins with 10A1F932... to get Setup B, you must add 178 to this value (it is calculated in HEX). Then, if we have A -> 10A1F932, B -> 10A1F932 + 178 = 10A1FAAA. You do the same for Setup C and it works for any code when hybriding.

Now, if you want to get... twice the power of your car... 2000 (in decimals) = 7D0 (in HEX) which is 2x power:
Setup A: 10A1F932 000007D0
Setup B: 10A1FAAA 000007D0
Setup C: 10A1FC22 000007D0

For ARMAX, these would be the codesfor each setup:
Setup A:
3RH1-KWN3-16N96
VRKY-PTY6-C95ZM
Setup B:
F00Y-VGV6-8806K
W0GT-58YH-HE64V
Setup C:
NQ2D-MRZA-NX75Y
5CR2-90G9-2JYA8

If you want to convert your own codes from RAW to ARMAX, go to post #9, download the file. Set "Raw" in the "Input" and "ARMAX" in the "Output". Then put "0757" as "Game ID" (it's the ID for Gran Turismo). Create and have fun. Got more questions? Speed Drifter, Sucahyo and I can answer them... depends on who's online or not haha. If you want to learn how to use, modify or create your codes for hybriding, please read the different threads like this one https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93229 , which tells most of what you basically need to know.

3 - Don't double post, it's better to edit your previous reply if you want to add something that you wanted to say. This way, it makes a cleaner forum. :)

Back