GT4 JGTC Confirmed Cars. now closed/images removed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 67 comments
  • 4,013 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Messages
1,314
Australia
Australia
Favourite/most anticipated GT4/P JGTC car. Note: poll confined to 03, 04 cars confirmed.
Poll closed.
Images removed
 
Woodone! Sounds awesoem and it is really fast 👍
51.3xx on Tsukuba 👍
 
I could not select a JGTC 500 car because they're way too fast. Plus, I bet I can rack up a lot of points if I race in the 300 HP Arta Garaiya.
 
Favourite: Woodone Supra

Most anticipated: Motul Pitwork Fairlady Z

Most hoping for: Denso Sard Supra :D
 
Fairlady all the way ! Esss Niceee
 
The Takata Dome NSX ‘03, although considerably slower than the rest it's still fun.
 
All images will be full size (including water mark) in the upcoming gallery. I trust that you will enjoy the samples in the mean time.

Samberto

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Samberto
No GTR lovers???
Ofcourse! :)
I love the Xanavi GTR but I had not so much fun with it like with the woodone ;)
 
Samberto
That’s one take on the meagre horsepower output of the GT300 cars. Like some of the posts above, I enjoy the Supra for it’s heady blend of handling and V8 rasp. Yet I have to give the nod to the Z as I have yet to experience the pleasure.

No GTR lovers???

You got one here
 
No Scooby fans???
 
Cusco Impreza.
Looks gorgeous (in Impreza terms), has a nice engine note and the handling is practically on rails.
 
The Takata Dome NSX currently in the JGTC race is different from the one pictured above. The one below is the current Dome NSX. It only has 6 points in the JGTC. The winner has about 8 times that amount. Sorry.
 
I voted for the Motul Z simply because I like the looks of it (second being the Xanavi).
The Woodone has a great sound in Prologue, but I'm hoping by the full game all the engine sounds will be fully realised.
Favourite JGTC300 car would be the Garaiya.
 
Solid Lifters
The Takata Dome NSX currently in the JGTC race is different from the one pictured above. The one below is the current Dome NSX. It only has 6 points in the JGTC. The winner has about 8 times that amount. Sorry.


The current GT500 NSXs have been turbo modified for this season. It’s taken a little while for the engineers to make the new cars competitive, yet I’m sure we’ll be seeing the Hondas on the up with more development. Go the Raybrig…
 
TAKATA DOME NSX is the best, in my opinion 👍
 
I like the GT 500 Z and the handling-god garaiya (played at Games Convention).
But i hope, there will be more than those 6 JGTC Cars!
Like the extra DTM in Race Driver 2 an extra JGTC-series would be really cool!
40 cars, 8 races ... something for GT5 ;)
 
The Takata NSX has always been a favorite of mine and is my fav car in GT4P but I am excited about the Nissan Z car JGTC....so that one!
 
I had to vote for the WoodOne Toms Supra. Just the sound of that car in Prologue is about as close to muscle car as it gets!!! Hmm I could record that and post the video somewhere. :dopey:
 
i vote the garaiya because its a first in the gt series (inc. prologue) plus it looks ace and the road going version has alot of performance.
 
Woodone Supra is my favorit! 👍
Xanavi Nismo isn't bad too! :)
 
takata nsx, just because i like the knarly air scoop.

b
 
I love the Woodone Supra, but Im really looking forward to driving the Fairlady Z.
I hope they put the G Zox Fairlady in, that thing looks amazing 👍
 

Attachments

  • 04tm003m.jpg
    04tm003m.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 39
I would say the Woodone Supra aswell, but I would like to see the JGTC cars from the previous GT's like the Denso Sard Supra, Cerumo One Supra, Pennzoil GT-R, Loctite Zexel GT-R, Calsonic GT-R, Castrol NSX, and the Castrol Supra GT 96' from GT1 that would be great. But not gonna happend. :indiff: 👎
 
GILLET
I would say the Woodone Supra aswell, but I would like to see the JGTC cars from the previous GT's like the Denso Sard Supra, Cerumo One Supra, Pennzoil GT-R, Loctite Zexel GT-R, Calsonic GT-R, Castrol NSX, and the Castrol Supra GT 96' from GT1 that would be great. But not gonna happend. :indiff: 👎

It’s no forgone conclusion that PD will deny us our old JGTC favourites. Further, the U.S has yet to get their hands on the JGTCs from GTConcept, so it is logical that they be included. Don’t forget that KY noted that he was including as many cars as possible past and present.

At least the TGS shots featuring cars such the Esso Supra and the Mobil 1 NSX are positive…

Gillet, I’m also hoping that some of the JGTCs from GT2, appear.
1. Castrol Supra '99 (final year for the native straight 6 engine)
2. Fed Ex 300ZX GTS '97
3. TAEIVON TRAMPIO FTO '99
 
I'm not entirely sure, but what did the Takata NSX in GT2 look like? All I remember is that it was fast, but not much else. It also great to see it return. 👍
 
ALPHA
The Takata Dome NSX ‘03, although considerably slower than the rest it's still fun.
And sounds like an F1 car, on Prologue

The Cusco Imprezza. I loved the one on GT2, so that carries over to GT4
 
McLaren F1GTR
I'm not entirely sure, but what did the Takata NSX in GT2 look like? All I remember is that it was fast, but not much else. It also great to see it return. 👍


1999 Takata NSX
 
Samberto
1999 Takata NSX 👍


Man, I hope that car returns along with that FTO you put up. 👍
 
aren't all cars from previous GT's stated to be included?I hope so becouse i want to drive that PHAT AS S2000 LM from GT2.The one that cost like $1million and came in white,grey/silver and black.That thin was a beast!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back