GT4 JGTC Confirmed Cars. now closed/images removed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 67 comments
  • 4,013 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mukai
PD has the JGTC license maybe they could get the murceliago and some Porsches^^
Ah ah ahh! That's a no no!
PD got in trouble with Lambo over this in GT3.
Remeber the Diablo JGTC you could hack outta the game? It wasn't listed as a Lambo cuz the car was actualy owned by the JGTC racing team and Lambo had no part of it. But Lambo still had a say cuz the Likeness, name, and shape of the Diablo are all copywrighted. So they still would have to get Lambo's permission.
 
all the other cars except for the Garaiya and the Z are in GT4P ... So I guess the Z is my most anticipated JGTC car and well yes the WOODONE Supra has great lower rpm sounds... awesome growl

Artz
 
Event Horizon
too bad other screens and vids don't look that good. The physics don't look that good, either.

Have you played it before making that judgement?

I can tell you that the physics are spot on! I spent hours learning and driving the game, touching the accelerator and brakes with the utmost care... It is a game the GT community should embrace.

(the ones that want gt4 to be a simulator and love rallying)
 
hey you know the picture of the motul gt500 350z in-game, well i spotted another car's wheel above it. that means it can from one of those big pictures which shows loads of high res pictures of some of the cars. if someone could get hold of it, that would be great!! oh and on the subject of the poll, i cant wait to drive the motul 350z!!!
 
I really enjoyed the JGTC300 in GT2, and I was expecting to see the Weds Celica and the BP Trueno in GT3. Obviously, they won't be in GT4 either. I hope the Nissan Motul Fairlady will compensate that loss, that car looks great
 
As we have reached 150 votes, the winner of poll 1 is the Cusco Supra. It must truly be loved as it went up against the Nismo Z that no one has been able to get their hands on. I must say that I didn’t see that coming…


Edit: appears that mods are unwilling to close poll so I guess that it continues on… disregard winner bit and enjoy the large pic of the subey.
 
Samberto
As we have reached 150 votes, the winner of poll 1 is the Cusco Supra. It must truly be loved as it went up against the Nismo Z that no one has been able to get their hands on. I must say that I didn’t see that coming…


Edit: appears that mods are unwilling to close poll so I guess that it continues on… disregard winner bit and enjoy the large pic of the subey.

I was inbetween the two... I had to give it to the Subie for the unbelievable handling and drop dead gorgeous aesthetics... I wouldn't mind taking the Z out for some test runs at Tsukuba either, though...


;)
 
Poll reopened for 2 additional days at Samberto's request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back