GT4 (JPN Version) Prize Car List (Work In Progress)

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 377 comments
There are no Prize Ferrari's in GT4, The game Disc has yet to be Hacked into to see what's Hidden on the Disc, It's work in progress and will hapen within a week! But that Ferrari list is an assumption/Lie/Story/Brain Disfunction/ đź‘Ž

"Muscle car cup Shelby SS 454 1970"

This is incorrect. That is a Chevrolet Chevelle, and not a Shelby.

Also the very first race series in the special conditions hall awards you with a Cadillac Cion.

Check the list in the first post.

EDIT: read the post below ;).

The list on the first page is inacurrate so it isn't really helpful to point someone to it. Anyway, here's where you win the caddie.

Special Conditions Hall
easy
Citta di Aria - Cadillac Cien 02
Capri - Toyota RSC rally raid car '02

Drift-Kid
How do i get all of the D1GP cars

and the Option Stream Z

Buy the Blitz Skyline @ Tuner Town
Buy the HKS Silvia @ Tuner Town
Win the Falken RX7 @ Professional Hall, Turbo Tuned Event
Win the Option Stream Z @ Professional Hall, Tuned Car Event

^^^cool thanks man. :dopey: ...looks like ill be doing some serious racing ber for i get the option Z..or does it not take that long....... đź‘Ť

how long should it take me to get the Blitz and HKS drifters......

Drift-Kid
How long should it take me to get the Blitz and HKS drifters......
How long does it take for you to get 50,000,000Cr for each one? How long is a piece of string? Thats entierly down to what races you do and how well you do in them.

I don't see it on the prize list and you can't buy it. Do you know where the Honda Life Step Van ('72) is obtained? I assume it ought to be a prize.

Effo_Nienforr_S
Where is my F-094s???????????????

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

haudrauf.gif

Hi all, this is my first post here so be gentle ;)

Anyways, since there is no NA Version Prize car list thread yet, I'm posting it here.

I just got the Audi Nuvolari '03 and the search did not return any result on how to obtain this car. I'm also not so sure how I got it since I won it while racing in b-spec mode (I'm not racing in A-spec until my wheel arrives :guilty: ) in the red emblem race (3rd race). I'm surprised I won an audi in the middle of a skyline race series :ill: but I noticed that my b-spec points are just above 7500. If I'm correct, then getting 7500 points in b-spec mode is a way to get the Audi Nuvolari. Can someone confirm this? :)

So what happens if you get all silver in a license testing and get the "bronze" and "silver" cars. Could you go back at a later time and get the "gold" car? Or is it a one time deal only?

(figured this thread was the best place to ask about it, forgive me if this was asked and answered elsewhere, I am having a hard time finding it via search)

acceva
Hi all, this is my first post here so be gentle ;)

Anyways, since there is no NA Version Prize car list thread yet, I'm posting it here.

I just got the Audi Nuvolari '03 and the search did not return any result on how to obtain this car. I'm also not so sure how I got it since I won it while racing in b-spec mode (I'm not racing in A-spec until my wheel arrives :guilty: ) in the red emblem race (3rd race). I'm surprised I won an audi in the middle of a skyline race series :ill: but I noticed that my b-spec points are just above 7500. If I'm correct, then getting 7500 points in b-spec mode is a way to get the Audi Nuvolari. Can someone confirm this? :)
I believe you win the Nuvolari for 25% game completion. Don't sell it.

Big Poppa
So what happens if you get all silver in a license testing and get the "bronze" and "silver" cars. Could you go back at a later time and get the "gold" car? Or is it a one time deal only?

(figured this thread was the best place to ask about it, forgive me if this was asked and answered elsewhere, I am having a hard time finding it via search)

You win bronze = bronze car only

You win silver = bronze + silver car

You win gold = all 3

win silver and get silver + bronze, and you can still go back and win gold and get the gold car.

So has anyone found differences in the US version for prize cars? So far the liscence prize cars seem to match the Japan version.

Other than the percent complete prizes and C9 for the Grand valley 300 being replaced with the Auto union streamliner as posted just above, I've not heared of any other changes.

live4speed
Other than the percent complete prizes and C9 for the Grand valley 300 being replaced with the Auto union streamliner as posted just above, I've not heared of any other changes.
Alright, thanks live4speed, now i'll try to win the Sileighty.

Marus92
Heeeeeeey first post baby!

Does anybody know where to find the Skyline (Nismo) R32 S-tune? Please!? :dopey:

Thanks!

Marus92

Go to the Nissan dealer and head into the NISMO store. On the bottom right is a little car called "full model" or something. There's a ton of cool cars in their, including the S-Tune.

live4speed

Good info...but now where can you win the C9 and for that matter is the F1 car still in the Nurburing 24 hours?

jrudd
Go to the Nissan dealer and head into the NISMO store. On the bottom right is a little car called "full model" or something. There's a ton of cool cars in their, including the S-Tune.

Sweet man! I didn't notice the nismo store. I can't beleive it!
Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Marus92

Back