GT4 (JPN Version) Prize Car List (Work In Progress)

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 377 comments
VTGT07
Did you ever think to look at the first page of this thread? :dunce:.
hey jackass I did.
Grand Valley 300Km Sauber Mercerdes C9 Race car
.. is incorrect for the NA version.

try used car cycle lists for an answer

so whats the deal w/ that multi hour enduros, can we save or are they all in one sitting, 24hr NBR would be pretty painful

Ok, what the hell! I just beat the last of the 5 races for the BMW M Cup thing and won...

Nothing!! I have gold on every damn one and didn't win the focking M3 GTR! What's the deal? Do I have to enter the M-Cup and win all 5 in a row to get the car or what? What a friggin waste of time..Balls out on the 'Ring for nothing...

Nitroboy24
Ok, what the hell! I just beat the last of the 5 races for the BMW M Cup thing and won...

Nothing!! I have gold on every damn one and didn't win the focking M3 GTR! What's the deal? Do I have to enter the M-Cup and win all 5 in a row to get the car or what? What a friggin waste of time..Balls out on the 'Ring for nothing...
That just happened to me too!! :grumpy:

Nope not sure how to win the Sauber C9. But I've been thinking, and if you ask me, it's almost certain to be the prize for 75% completion.

rollazn
Hey 1twojay, are you totally finish with the game? How far along are you - percentage wise?

No, I havn't been playing much, like once every few days.

I'm almost half-way through, but i'll be motivated once the DFP comes in.

has anyone done the 24hr nurbergring yet??i was just wondering if you can save inbetween or do they really expect you to race 24hrs without saving..cause tha's insane..i mean even real drivers dont' do that...they take switch up with other drivers...

Thxs for the list but I didnt see in which race I can win the Nissan 240SX with the front of the Silvia.

Did someone know ??

recca
has anyone done the 24hr nurbergring yet??i was just wondering if you can save inbetween or do they really expect you to race 24hrs without saving..cause tha's insane..i mean even real drivers dont' do that...they take switch up with other drivers...

No save feature, but B-Spec can speed up the time, I did the 24 Hours of Lemans in 12 1/2 hours with B-spec and myself trading off.

Apollo
No save feature, but B-Spec can speed up the time, I did the 24 Hours of Lemans in 12 1/2 hours with B-spec and myself trading off.

huh??how do you do a 24hr race in 12 1/2hrs???

i beat the race by doing all 24hrs myself and leaving the ps2 on for couple days hahah i have a chinese version so i don't know what commands are when using bspec..

Back