GT4 (JPN Version) Prize Car List (Work In Progress)

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 377 comments
Well Actually you can do the race in a little over 8 Hours in B-Spec mode on x3, You will have to check back every now and then to speed it back to x's 3 because when B-spec pits it will take the speed back to normal!

help!!! please!!!

how do u win the Honda Z ACT '70?? i wantssss it LOL.... cant see it listed anywhere (mmmm unless i'm blind, which i'm sure someone will point out hehe)

ta

Gord

ps can it be raced? hope it aint a special car

Phil McCavity
help!!! please!!!

how do u win the Honda Z ACT '70?? i wantssss it LOL.... cant see it listed anywhere (mmmm unless i'm blind, which i'm sure someone will point out hehe)

ta

Gord

ps can it be raced? hope it aint a special car

Every car in the game can be raced. You buy the Honda Z Act ('70) at The Historic Lot, One of the three used car dealerships. It's tunable, but will only get about 70hp fully tuned. I got a Z Act in gold with some black steelies. I also put alot of camber on it... Hot stuff right there.

I hope that answers your questions.

Hey 1TwoJay, you should also write the cars you get for getting 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% in the game. I only just got 25% done, and recieved an Audi Nuvolari Quattro Concept ('03) for completion of 25% status. I guess when i got 50% ill get another car, when i get 75% ill get another, and when i get 100% ill get another. Ill just have to beat the game to see.

Thanks...
DRiFTer AE86

IT doesn't appear in the second hand lots, and the only place it appears to be available is in Alfa Romeo's 'classic' section. However there's no price, indicating I believe that it has to be won, but it doesn't appear in any prize list..

Thanks, Steve

hi
can anyone help me.
i have heard about black cars.
nissan,mazda,toyota.
how do you get hold of them.
and which one is the best.

cheers.

dickie..

strmotorsports
how do i get the nissan silvia 240rs (s100) '83

I'm wondering too, cause i now played 11 virtual years without ever seen this car, while i visited the used car lot every week for about 4 virtual years! :grumpy:

I know all of these cars have a condition to be met but I just saw a yellow 98 Sileighty in Used Showroom II for 11k with 202hp/torque. It only has 30k miles...OK it's a good deal but my point is what are prize cars doing in used sections and does that mean they ALL get listed at some point?

Ummm, i did what was supposed to be the sauber race but got the auto union car? So what is the sauber race?

EDIT: Never Mind, this is the Japan list.
Got the US Verison?

I was just looking around the GT4 section found this, and more those people with the Japanese version, i think it woukd be helpful for this to be stickied. :)

Back