GT4 (JPN Version) Prize Car List (Work In Progress)

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 377 comments
Just being curious:

isn't there "all races and all prize car list" in the infamous "GT4 Bible"?

If so, can anybody just scan it and post it here? It would save lots of trouble?

Of course, scanning the whole Bible would be more then welcomed...

From what I can remember being told you re-win cars even on the single race series now, once you won all the single races in a series you can then choose to wipe the medals so you can re-win them or something like that.

so can you rewin cars from races you already have visited???..i remember the TVR Speed 12 from ONE SINGLE RACE AT "RED ROCK VALLEY" -a nice track and you could sell the car for 500 000!!!!...so 2 races and you´re MILLIONAIRE(in GT2!)!!;>
so can you rewin the cars from the races you raced already???????

So I've been told, but you don't win a car for each race, it's for each event, like the beginner FF cup 3 races in GT3 you only won the prize car once, you had to win all 3 races, in GT4 you can re-win thoes 3 races and get the prize car again.

thanx, live4speed!;>
..so if you need money you can just run these 3 races(for example ) again and you win the prize again???---that´s a good new!!!
but i´ve another question:
in GT3 there were 4 DIFFERENT cars after you completed an series race (for example: F1 formula cup, GT world championchip...) and you got one of those 4 by randoom and if you raced this series AGAIN you won another of this 4 cars(if you had luck).
so will GT4 will be like that, too?

so you win the Mazda RX-8 CONcept TWO TIMES???
1.(IB)S - Mazda RX-8 Concept(TypeII) '01

2.(S.Condition) Tsubuka Circuit (easy)-Mazda RX-8 Concept '01

ONE car TWO times?...lol why not the "original" one
...and the NISSAN R92 CP at 1000km FUJI???---WOW!!!...how long does it take??...with which cars can you drive there???

Special Conditions

Costa di Almafi (Easy) - Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car '02

Tsukuba (Normal) - Atenza Touring Car

Faced off a McMerc SLR for the Atenza... Good A-Spec pointage too...

amar212
Just being curious:

isn't there "all races and all prize car list" in the infamous "GT4 Bible"?

If so, can anybody just scan it and post it here? It would save lots of trouble?

Of course, scanning the whole Bible would be more then welcomed...

Scans are illegal, are they not?

Anyone got to the Enduro's yet??? Or even see them so we can know what to expect???

Amazed that no-one has started a GT4 Endurances thread in anticipation...

GT-One Lover
so you win the Mazda RX-8 CONcept TWO TIMES???
1.(IB)S - Mazda RX-8 Concept(TypeII) '01

2.(S.Condition) Tsubuka Circuit (easy)-Mazda RX-8 Concept '01

ONE car TWO times?...lol why not the "original" one
...and the NISSAN R92 CP at 1000km FUJI???---WOW!!!...how long does it take??...with which cars can you drive there???

There were two versions of the RX-8 Concept. The original red one (as seen in GT3) and the yellow one (as seen in GT Concept). They are slightly different in terms of styling.

hellnback
Anyone got to the Enduro's yet??? Or even see them so we can know what to expect???

Amazed that no-one has started a GT4 Endurances thread in anticipation...
I love Endurance Racing but with the ring an LeMans to nervous about 500km, 1000km, or even 24 hour races my fingers are hurting now thinking about it.

cjrciadt
I love Endurance Racing but with the ring an LeMans to nervous about 500km, 1000km, or even 24 hour races my fingers are hurting now thinking about it.

HaHa...your fingers.

you need to get the DFP wheel.................then your arms & shoulders can start taking the beating.

FF in the DFP is a mother.

Back