GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
:sly:
Gek54
What do you think chances are that we will see the new 274hp AWD Mazda 6 in the game? Its actually one of the cars I am concidering on purchasing if it is a better price/performance than a STi or Evo.

If you're talkin' about the new MPS Mazda 6, It's been confirmed a while ago.

See ya

Off topic, the Evo is a better, but more expensive. And have you considered the Clio V6?

ultrabeat
Off topic, the Evo is a better, but more expensive. And have you considered the Clio V6?

I am in the US and the Clio doesnt seem to be available here. Very odd looking car though, then again price and performance all I am concerneda bout.

The359
Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)* ('94)
Skyline GT-R (R33)
Skyline GT-R LM Edition (R33)
Skyline GT-R Midnight Purple III (R34) ('00)
I just checked the description in GT2 :

Of the Skyline GT-R LM Edition (R33), only 1 car was ever made. It was a homologation special for the GT1 race version of the R33, which competed in Le Mans in 1995 and 1996. In Le Mans 1997, it was replaced by the R390GT1.

The one and only GT-R LM homologation special was made in 1995. I think it's safe to add that year.

The359
Cars in black have been seen in screenshots or have been confirmed by Polyphony through lists

CHEVROLET
Silverado SST Concept ('02)

DODGE
Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab ('04)

FORD
F-150 SVT Lightning ('03)

INFINITI
FX45 Concept ('02)

Where are the pictures/confirmations of these trucks? I certainly haven't seen them...

Oh, and 359, you need to add the 80's DeLorean to the list. If you did or didn't know, Sinner confirmed that it's in.

A ridiculous matter to make a post about but it's unbelievable what you have to put up with in this forum, vast wishlist threads and as for free_reza, well, i am shocked. But that aside, could i ask what on earth a 2004 DeLorean S2 is?

Buggy Boy
I just checked the description in GT2 :

Of the Skyline GT-R LM Edition (R33), only 1 car was ever made. It was a homologation special for the GT1 race version of the R33, which competed in Le Mans in 1995 and 1996. In Le Mans 1997, it was replaced by the R390GT1.

The one and only GT-R LM homologation special was made in 1995. I think it's safe to add that year.
…and the manufacturer is listed as NISMO in GT3.

The question is wether or not it is an original 1980s DeLorean DMC-12 or if it's one of the newer Texas refurbished DeLoreans.

No, I am not a Forum search dictator, i just point out hideously stupid posts. That forum doesn't answer every question though, as i'm still not quite sure what the S2 iis, but i agree that to not have the DMC-12 in if they're having that is pointless though. it's also interesting to note, that whenever you think delorean, you think back to the future, and consequently, 88mph and the flux capacitor. Says a lot about the car really, doesn't it!

As stated by Sinner....he responded that the DMC DeLorean is the "back to the future" car.....but don't know why does it say that the model is a 2004 model....possible typo i don't know.......anyhow its a old DeLorean...accordingly to Sinner.....which ofcourse was at the AGS.....so hope that clears everything up..:sly:

That's the only thing I can think of.. is that the 2004 S2 is some fancy name for a refurbished DMC-12, perhaps for the Japanese market. It might end up being called DMC-12 in the American/European versions.

I'm just glad it's there. :)

Matt, I’ve noted that you have amended the spec C and the WRC prototype, nonetheless you have yet to add the 2000 Impreza WRX STi GD type I. (post 2961)

A160 ('98)
C32 AMG
CL600 ('00)
CLK55 AMG ('00)
CLK-DTM (D2 DTM '00)
CLK-GTR Race Car ('98)
E500 Wagon
E55 AMG ('02)
Although Sony/PD have made the mistake of naming the CLK-LM as the CLK GTR, I am of the view that it is worthwhile correcting the misleading entry on the list.

1. CLK LM pic from Gran Turismo 4
2. CLK GTR pic from Gran Tursimo 2

attachment.php

attachment.php

The only problem is that if I change it to CLK-LM, I'm going to get people asking why the CLK-GTR isn't on the list...

Technically the CLK-LM is a modification of the CLK-GTR, so I think it's close enough.

The359
The only problem is that if I change it to CLK-LM, I'm going to get people asking why the CLK-GTR isn't on the list...

Tough one…
The counter issue is that people who know about cars will be expecting a V12 GTR rather than the V8 LM that they will receive. Maybe a brief statement in brackets would do the trick.

Bear in mind this is only a pre-release list. As your own signature states, it will become obsolete in only eight days (God willing). The359 has already said this one will be closed, and a new, official car list will replace it, based on what's actually in the game. So most of these minor changes might not make any difference this late in the game.

Jedi2016
Bear in mind this is only a pre-release list. As your own signature states, it will become obsolete in only eight days (God willing). The359 has already said this one will be closed, and a new, official car list will replace it, based on what's actually in the game. So most of these minor changes might not make any difference this late in the game.

Yes, although there is little doubt that much of the information for the new list will be recycled from what we have. Are you tending to the new official list The359?

I don't have a set plan for what to do in terms of the official GT4 list.

A wild guess with shooting from the hip will be to copy the current list to a new thread, getting it stuck to the top of the forum and unstickying this thread to let it drop.

However since we will not be able to have a full complete list on Day 1, I'll let this thread remain open and have the official list stay locked and clear of responses cluttering it. This way people can reply to this thread with new cars and leave the official list for me to update when new prize cars are found.

On launch day everything we can establish what manufacturers didn't make the cut (those that all have red/green cars and no black cars under them), and have them deleted from the official list. The rest of the reds and greens we can hopefully establish over the next few days.

I'll also likely reorganize the list by country, just like the game does. Especially since as we've seen a manufacturer such as Ford is on both the US Car Town and Australian Car Town.

Jedi2016
*looks at free_reza's profile, sees the post count of "1"*

*sigh*

Welcome to our planet. We call it Earth (or Terra, if you prefer the proper name). What planet have you been living on for the last seven years?

READ THE BLOODY FORUMS BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

:ill: take it easy grandpa!

I've got the list done up in Excel on this computer, with columns for year, drivetrain, stock horsepower, and stock weight. Provided I'm not scheduled at work on the 28th, I can help with anything involving the official car list being created quickly.

The DeLorean question has also been answered now. It's a DMC-12 (called simply "DeLorean" on the screen). It shows as a 2004 model year (whatever), and 200ps, which would roughly equate to the 197hp of the upgraded/refurbished DeLoreans that DMC sells. The suspension also appears to be sitting at the proper height, which would support that.

So the car isn't 1981 stock, but rather a representation of a "full-bore" DeLorean as you can buy from DMC today, which is probably why they went with a different model year. But the screen is quite clear.. it's a DMC-12.

Back