GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
The359
The demo was playable at the Detroit Auto Show. This car is clearly not in the Asian release of GT4, so it's possible we'll see this car in the North American release.

*sighs* I'm sure the car is really nice, but I really really hope they don't just put more Japanese cars in the North American release. I would think it would be a neat surprise if they actually put more American cars in it.

Maven
*sighs* I'm sure the car is really nice, but I really really hope they don't just put more Japanese cars in the North American release. I would think it would be a neat surprise if they actually put more American cars in it.

Once again, sharing everyone's view, seems all this post is for is agreeing with other people.

Gabkicks
I think he was apologizing for not arguing with everyone like Polyphony aparently wanted him to. :)

No no no, that's not what i want, though i do miss the conflict (:crazy:) What i meant was is that no one really seems to be able to add anything much to the subject matter of this thread, and it seems to have been a pile of agreements. Maybe we should start leaving this thread alone?

Gabkicks
lol. he's banned.

Just to write his forumlife epitaph, :)

But i did laugh at your earlier post, Gabkicks. My post count is "genuine", i do not randomly post for post counts, after all, how have i achieved my relatively high level of status in less than a year ( i think) without being banned? 💡

anyway, enough about me, more about GT4!!! If there's anything left, of course! :)

noo, noo, polyphony, your posts are good and informative 99% of the time. i was talking about the other people just saying the same stuff over and over instead of adding. its done in almost all thee threads.

Gabkicks
noo, noo, polyphony, your posts are good and informative 99% of the time. i was talking about the other people just saying the same stuff over and over instead of adding. its done in almost all thee threads.

Sorry if it was unclear, but that was actually the point I was making in the first place...

ah...first post has in red letters (aka Cars in red have been seen being photographed and tested by Sony/Polyphony Digital and may or may not be in GT4)

Taurus SHO ('91)
Taurus SHO ('95)

<--is so happy :-) (even if those arent in the game...i was still happy to see that the 98 SHO is in the game)

lll777
Does anyone know if one can tune up the audi A4 DTM ..... or that one can only leave this standard.......

try a different forum for this one, lll777, i'm not really sure this is the one you;re looking for. Remember, always search before creating a new post... :)

That list includes cars that are duplicated on both the new car list and the used car list. So there are repeats there.

TrUeNo_oF_AkInA
heck yeah the trueno SS is in GT4
Of course, where would we be without it?

While I'm here, I can't think of any better place to post this:

Did anyone else here receive emails/PMs from a user called LindaAntal about world raly 2006 or something? I assume it is okay to talk about her due to the fact that she is now banned, presumably because of this.

Did anyone else get this?

Yep, GT4 with 650 cars +, i don't know why wouldn't they put the Trueno.. They still forgot to put many american cars..

If you want AE86 S.S pictures, check in my signature "Photomodes pictures".

:D

yep,the AE86 Trueno AND Levin are in this one XD. I'm really glad they have the Levin in this one too,cause I never played GT2,so I missed out ;_;. Also,they have the AE111 of the Trueno and the Levin,but I really don't like how they are front wheel now X_X. Oh well..I'll still drift with them :P! Oh,and I also got that message about the rally thing o.O. Creepy...here's what it said if anybody was wondering what we were talking about (even though I think this was sent to EVERYBODY on the GTPlanet forums ._. ):

[editted by mod]

Sounds to me like a mass suicide where ol' Kimble gets all your money :banghead:

AE86Driver

~Ja ne~

Back