GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
I know - "virtually" is a tricky part. But of the seven Marcoses I posted, plus your 2, you can assume that any 5 will make it in - much the same as the cars listed in red as "having been seen tested"...

BTW - look up "wether" in a dictionary. You can be assured you'll never mis-spell "whether" again. Ouch... :D

One of the GT cars is in a video being tested along with an older one and the Mantaray, Mantis and LM600.

Nice list, very well done, with the color coding and all the work put into it! But the only gripe I have with it is that some cars/manufacturers were left out despite being in more than one previous gran turismo (ex. GT40 and Ruf). But then again, puting those cars in is purley speculation at this point, and would defeat the purpose of the list (cars like the GT40 that will likely be in will also help account for the huge gap in the 500 cars said to be in by PD and the 300 or so in the list).

The GT40 is in video's, the new Ford GT is in and on the list, the Gulf GT40 LM race car is in as well, I thing he's put that on the list as the Ford GT LM race car.

The Ford GT is the new car the old one is GT40.

Also the Austin Healey 3000 has been tested and is in a video.
So has the TVR Cerbera, Griffith and Vixen.

I know about the wether/whether thing. Old habit, hard to fix.

As for the list, I'd still rather not guess. If those three Macros' were seen in testing, then they're on, anything else I have to see in writing or picture. If it were left to making assumptions I'd more then likely be full of errors, and I don't want to get someone's hopes up for a certain car that really isn't there.

That's interesting logic - especially where you have included cars such as the Bentley Continental GT, Morris Minor and Dodge Tomahawk (it has 4 wheels... :D) on the list, albeit in green, as "Cars in green have been mentioned by magazines or in interviews as being in the game, yet have not been seen. Also may not be in GT4". There's at least as strong a case for putting the Marcos LM600 on there in green as the Tomahawk...

But, it's your list not mine (or live4speed's :D).

Originally posted by PunkRock
http://www.felixmcli.org/extlinks/gt4p/gt4p-cars-50.jpg

Wheels are a bit on the small side, IMO...

JGTC_motegi.jpg

they look small on this picture too ;)

The Volkswagon Polo TDi PD was photographed in EVO car magazine being sound tested.

A brown '70s Rolls-Royce was too.

Haven't got a scanner to show you pictures, I'll try to find someone who has.

Originally posted by Party for GT4
The Volkswagon Polo TDi PD was photographed in EVO car magazine being sound tested.

I believe the '70s Rolls-Royce' that people keep seeing is actually the old Bentley Continental from the 70s.

Top Gear I believe claim a Moggy (sorry... Morris Minor) and a 1949 VW Beetle...!

Which issue of Evo was that? I may be able to assist...

Originally posted by Party for GT4

In that evo issue I also remember seeing a VW Golf Mk2 GTi being photographed/sound tested.

The359, maybe you should check out that evo issue. I think there are few cars there that are not in your list yet.

OK, here's the deal:

This is actually the SECOND list. There was a first list created many months back that was exactly the same. But then the GTF crashed shortly after and the post as lost. So I literally had to redo most of the list by memory.

By time I had gone back to look at the UK mags pictures and descriptions of cars they tested, the pictures were already gone, and therefore I never got them back on the list.

So I'm just going on what other people can tell me in regards to the UK photographing session.

I'm suprised that they didn't use any of the cars from Vector, like the W8, WX3, or the M-12, all of these cars are amazing, and I am disappointed to see that they didin't make it into the game. The WX3 can easily keep up with if not surpass a McLaren F1 with 1000 horsepower a 0-60 time of 3.3 sec, and an estimated top speed of 250 mph. I really wished this car would have made it into the game.

The games not finnished yet, they might be in, this isn't the complete car ist just whats been seen so far, theres over 600 cars in total.

Added another Honda classic (they seem to be throwing in a lot of them), the Honda 1300 Coupe 9S. It's an AI car in GT4 Prologue but not driveable.

Other minor fixes were done as well...

I put it under Nismo because the car was technically built by Nismo and run by them as well. Same as the March cup car.

I used to have the JGTC Skyline under Nismo as well, but I moved it to Nissan so it'd be grouped together with the other JGTC Skylines.

Back