GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
  • 131,214 views
Hmm... going to test Xlink with the PS2/GT4 (if it's available..) and record that.
 
Egghead
Hmm... going to test Xlink with the PS2/GT4 (if it's available..) and record that.

thats a pretty good idea.

I hope it works and thank you for the great movies.
👍

mfg
Markus
 
Yeah, it´s a great idea! I´m waiting for the video already. :D
 
Wauch, this time the Chinese Lang is killing me. Don't know what every option does etc.. Altho i got this far :

bscap018.jpg


After that the the loading screen apears and ehr.. i gave up after 1 minute.
 
R8ado
Massive request -

When you record the videos, can you have it in the camera about 2m behind the car????

That way, you can see the surroundings better, and the car, and the track as well?? Its really a win win win situation ;)

Cheers. Its just the view I use when I race. But its up to you. Videos were awesome. That Saleen, very impressive.

EDIT::: Geez, I really should have read the post before me. He said pretty much exactly what I said :indiff: Ahh well, must be a smart guy.

I agree. I'm more interested in seeing the tracks than anything, and using replay view doesn't really show the track at all. :indiff:
 
Egghead, I know your gettin alot of requests, but post some muscle car replays, preferably the 71' Super Bee, or any Mopar.

Thanks alot for all the movies, they are great and keep us drooling!!! :dopey: 👍
 
Aww, that´s laggy like Fight Night 2004.
 
Was that the actual lag, or problems with recording?
 
I'll try it out when I get my Asian version tommorow, although Keeno_UK only lives down the street from me and we both have the same ISP.
 
egghead
Video 27 :

Tried Xlink a couple of minutes ago. It worked but.. ehr.. slow.. no sound, low quality.

hehe, who won the race? :lol:
 
Man I HOPE there is a 2000 TransAM in here I heard a rumour of one a long time ago, Im glad the GT350 is in, that give me hope...small..small hope.
 
The videos are up but the server has died. So let this be the ending of the footage i provided you guys. Let's all thank Viet for hosting the videos for free.

I hope you guys enjoyed all the movies!
 
Thanks for everything Egghead your videos where the best of the best, and thank you Viet for hosting them that was very generous of you.
 
Yes thank you Egghead, and thanks to Viet for hosting the videos. 👍
 
Well, i have added the new videos in the first post. Just in case it the server works again.
 
Thanks to both of you, I enjoyed them, sadly the server died before the release of the RX-8 vid..

couldn't you uplaod them to the gtplanet video vault?
 
RotorPower
couldn't you uplaod them to the gtplanet video vault?

Mailed Jordan 1 week ago ; never got a answer back so that's a "no". :)
 
No! I missed my Sileighty video!! No!!!! Can anyone Yousendit for me? Eeek!!!
 
Ten
No! I missed my Sileighty video!! No!!!! Can anyone Yousendit for me? Eeek!!!

haha, yes, sure. You have waited so long for it haha:)

Altho i'm not sure if it's the right model etc etc... ;)
 
That's ok. Thanks, Egghead!

YUO = TEH WIN!!! 👍 :O :p :bowdown:

EDIT: YAY! VISUAL CONFIRMATION IS AWESOME! BEHOLD THE POWER OF OBSESSION!

*sells random perfume and wins an Oscar*

Thanks again, Egghead! Your efforts do not go unappreciated! ^_^
 
Back