GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
Egghead
Well, then it's no good. Sorry. :)

Read the first post guys. :)

I/we appreciate all of the vids that you have provided for us to tide our fever for GT4. 3 more days untill it comes! Can't wait! :crazy:

Thank You.:)

Egghead
Ok, no more recording. 999994379% of this board will have GT4 this week so recording new vids is ehr.. a waste of time. :) (sorry for the guy who askes the LMP vid.. WoW sucked up my free time)

So, let's end this thread with a stupid thing ;

What car is this?

*handbrake, slowly giving gas and then full*

The guy who gives the correct answer gets a.. uhr.. well, nothing.

After this week i will also leave the forums, i did join for making the vids (also posted before i got it tho) and maybe i will return when GT5 is released. ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed the vids!

Noo please!!!
Can you make a video with a Fiat Panda or Fiat 500? If possible car view, not replay. Thanks.

For the test... Woodone Supra JGTC.

ragundy
Noo please!!!
Can you make a video with a Fiat Panda or Fiat 500? If possible car view, not replay. Thanks.
come on, give the guy a break, he provided us with plenty allready

and the car sounds JGTC to me, abit NSX like,

no the car in the vid is the Cusco Subaru Impreza JGTC (GT300) with 300PS, which i know from GT4 Prologue!...but it sounds slighty different from Prologue, look:
gtp050.thumb.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4p/gtp050

Egghead great job ...
but I think it will be more going-on in the forum
like online LAN, time attack, photo mode, drift videos ....
you are leaving early don't you think?

Egghead
Ok, no more recording. 999994379% of this board will have GT4 this week so recording new vids is ehr.. a waste of time. :) (sorry for the guy who askes the LMP vid.. WoW sucked up my free time)

So no LMP vid then.... :scared:

It's ok. 👍

Thanks again for the vids, egg!!! :dopey:

Back