GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 4

Great pictures of the BMW GTChamp2003 👍

I am currently editing mine at the moment in Photoshop, and I must say...it's looking mighty fine.

Edit: Entry Changed

Linky
Is the background blury enough? :scared:

That's more like it Div!👍 And Brock, very nice GS! Nice color! And Champ, I am not even going to say in anything because I know you are gonna change it again!:lol:

No, i am happy with this one. I have some more (i took 100 of them) but this one is one of the better ones. Took me lots of attempts to get the whole car on focus.

Here's mine :nervous:

final entry

preview207si.jpg

I dunno if i should stick with this one or change it, i like it for uniqueness but i'm not sure of how it will stack up against all these amazing entries :crazy:

prepre2qh.jpg

440 CHARGER
And Brock, very nice GS! Nice color!
thanks for the kind words guys, I have to say this shot was most definitely inspired by some of Charger's recent efforts :) Glad you like the colours, I was a bit worried that I may have oversaturated parts of it, but I think it has turned out reasonably well.

Mr Laocean
Picture looks too noisy/grainy. Over sharpened?
I put in a little noise because B/W pictures look a little better with it. The preview does look way too grainy, but that's because I added more in after I resized it. The fullsize picture looks a lot better...at least, it does to me.

Hey 440 Charger, I understand what you mean man, my pics kinda out of line lol, well ima see if i can hook one up, if not, not to worry, some excellent pics from you lot though, definately!

Man this comp keeps getting better and better. The quality of everyones pics is great. I may have to change my entry. Although, maybe not. ;) 👍

You guys keep hitting winners (franz, 440, vr6). How do you do that? Ubertalented? :drool:

Anyway: 5 👍 up for this comp and all who entried.

Thanks 440, coming from you that means alot, as you are one of the best on the forum.

and franz your pic is a stunner.

nice shot sprite
you have jpn version GT4 rite?

thanks all for the comment
looks like I am stuck with some camera angles
running out of idea for better style :P

FINAL ENTRY

I wasn't confident enough with my other pic. For people wanting to see it, click here.

nice shot sprite
you have jpn version GT4 rite?

Thanks Franz, but no im using the UK PAL version as i live in good old England. :) Have you pressed the square button, as it adds effects and weid angles to the replay then i use those to get some really wild shots. its a shame it dosnt keep the colours and effects, but the anglescan be quite good.

Valkendorm
FINAL ENTRY
I wasn't confident enough with my other pic. For people wanting to see it, click here.

It looks good, but you should try a lower level of noise. Your preview image looks good, but after I blow it up, it's just too much. Just a suggestion. It's a good panning shot though!👍

440 CHARGER
It looks good, but you should try a lower level of noise. Your preview image looks good, but after I blow it up, it's just too much. Just a suggestion. It's a good panning shot though!👍

Ok thanks. I will try with less noise as soon as I get home this afternoon. 👍

Latest Posts

Back