GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 4

I guess I should have more faith in myself huh.....

Changed it back..

dodriftpre2qo.jpg

thanks for the re-assurance 440..

I have withdrawn my entry because I don't think its eligible and I haven't got time to do another before the deadline. That and the fact that it wasn't good enough.

Danger Orange
I guess I should have more faith in myself huh.....

Changed it back..

dodriftpre2qo.jpg

thanks for the re-assurance 440..

That's more like it! Now if we could just get that DOR a little smaller, it would be perfect! And if we could get a link to the full size image on Image Shack!

440 CHARGER
That's more like it! Now if we could just get that DOR a little smaller, it would be perfect! And if we could get a link to the full size image on Image Shack!

there is a link on page 2 where I originally posted but here ya go.

Sorry but I gotts stick with my guns as far as the DOR, its not that intrusive.. Plus THEY GOTTA KNOW!

Hmm I don't think the Merc/Audi pic was elligible anyway.

As for me... I'm afraid I won't make the deadline :scared:
Got myself a nice photo the other day but there's no way I can brush it up in time (which is pretty much this very moment) to meet the quality of this comp. The photo's pretty good itself (in terms of lighting and colors), I guess I'll post it later but... I won't be competing. :ouch: I wouldn't stand a chance anyway though, that's for sure.

Looking forward to the voting. Some great stuff again 👍

Eek! :scared: ... I'm also trying to changed my entry, but I don't think I have much time left to create a new one (stuff on today). So I will just have to stick with my current pic on page 2. :nervous:

OK, lets start typing in English again fellas. :odd:

btw: Is there an exact GMT, as to when the comp ends?

Back