GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 4

hscott
I hope this is within the rules:-

FINAL ENTRY

My first entry in this competition so please comment on my pic.

really awesome pic there! you must have pretty good timing to get the fire from the exhaust aswell! 8/10

could somone please help? it keeps saying my picures are too big ( it says no more than 100.0 mb (or kb , i cant remember) but other players' are like 160.0! i'm confused
PLEASE HELP ME!

el flexo
could somone please help? it keeps saying my picures are too big ( it says no more than 100.0 mb (or kb , i cant remember) but other players' are like 160.0! i'm confused
PLEASE HELP ME!

When you click on "Post a Reply" towards the bottom of the page is a "Browse" button. Click on it...find your picture on your hard drive (or wherever you've got it stored) and then click the "Host It" button. Your picture will then upload to ImageShack. Then highlight the second link from the top. It's labeled "Thumbnail for Forums 1" off to the right. Right click to copy the link and paste it into your post. Should work out that way. 👍

Swissbear
When you click on "Post a Reply" towards the bottom of the page is a "Browse" button. Click on it...find your picture on your hard drive (or wherever you've got it stored) and then click the "Host It" button. Your picture will then upload to ImageShack. Then highlight the second link from the top. It's labeled "Thumbnail for Forums 1" off to the right. Right click to copy the link and paste it into your post. Should work out that way. 👍

thank you very much!

el flexo
really awesome pic there! you must have pretty good timing to get the fire from the exhaust aswell! 8/10

Thanks, I'm not really sure if it's what they are looking for here. I think they are looking for really crisp, clean shots. Your entry is nice too. Use the edit button rather than double posting and post your other shots as honourable mentions in the same post. :)

sorry its of topic but, did you get that car from an endurance race? i really want to race in endurance races but only have 23.7% game completion! so close!! :crazy:

LandoAWD
el flexo, would you mind not post-whoring this thread any furthur?

You have 8 replies on this page, and only one is an entry which BARELY, if at all, meets the requirements. I realize you are new, but read the FAQs about uploading and such, read the Car Guides about when to get what where, and leave this thread as it was intended to be; a competition.

el flexo - keep your posts on topic please. Also, you should be using the edit button instead of making double posts.

boganbusman that pic is smooth, i like it alot. and to hscott that pc is nice too not sure if it fits the rules but a good one, maybe if you had one from the side on, a pic of the same car drifting, i think that whats wanted, but im not 100%.

um i keep seeing people asking, if they should use that pic. but if i remmeber correctly you have to figure that ou for yourself, NOT ask others wich one should i use.

I'm leaving my final entry as is but as i've been torn between it and the new honorable mention i've just added, I thought I would at least stick it in as a H.M. for everyones view pleasure... enjoy

Changed up my enrty y'all.....

dohunterpre7ih.jpg

Treefingers I know what u mean, trus, but i just dont know how to do it? do u just size the pic down urself or something? i dont get how u put it in, il sort out any new pics i post, but 440 charger sed dat my pic wasnt what he was looking for, so i guessed dat it was taken out the compo, its ok, im enjoyin all of ur pics anyway, il probs enter a new one comin' up, thanks

talhaafzal
Treefingers I know what u mean, trus, but i just dont know how to do it? do u just size the pic down urself or something? i dont get how u put it in, il sort out any new pics i post, but 440 charger sed dat my pic wasnt what he was looking for, so i guessed dat it was taken out the compo, its ok, im enjoyin all of ur pics anyway, il probs enter a new one comin' up, thanks

yes use something like photoshop or any other editing software and crop your image to 400 x 300 if you wish to put up a preview... however the preview is not really neccisary.

Anyway... have a look at the pics 440 put up as examples... basicaly he is looking for a clear shot of the car with motion blur background (low shutter speed).... be it a panning shot or drift...

440 CHARGER
I do! Lets put it this way... You are getting in at the moment with your Supra, not with your Merc and Audi!

Hmmm.. I just thought the Audi shot was alot cleaner & crisper... but if you put it that way... I guess Ill change it back

Back