GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition

This comp has produced some great shots. I see this will soon be the hottest comp on the boards. Because of that I decided I had to play along, so here's my

FINAL ENTRY

HM

This comp has produced some great shots. I see this will soon be the hottest comp on the boards

Yes indeed, this comp has produced the best pics so far for a competition. I only joined because i thought that if the guys running these comps, are putting so much effort into the layout of the first post and also taking time to moderate them that it is worth putting the effort in to make an entry. good work to all. i hope to participate in more.

sprite
My entry, but i know ive lost since Tabs and 440 have the best here. :( ahh well here it is.

It's actually quite good, as are most of the entries here. 👍

Kenny .... It happens to me too many times
whenever you manual focus the front spoiler
the appearance of rear wheel doesn't spin as fast as the front
I am still looking for a method to fix this

edit> so you can see I have many shots showing only front wheel or only rear wheel or only showing the wheels lip. Only side shot doesn't have this problem

Final Entry

1preview.jpg

by kennythebomb
Too bad the rear wheel wasn't manual focused right.

Hmm. You know I never noticed that before. Bummer. Oh well I'm going to keep that as my final. I'll watch for that in the future though. Thanks.

franz
Kenny .... It happens to me too many times
whenever you manual focus the front spoiler
the appearance of rear wheel doesn't spin as fast as the front
I am still looking for a method to fix this

edit> so you can see I have many shots showing only front wheel or only rear wheel or only showing the wheels lip. Only side shot doesn't have this problem

Yeah, it can be a *itch but usually I find a good compromise that doesn't sacrifice much detail at all in the front.

I have a really good feeling about this photo.. i hope it stacks up to all of the amazing stuff i've seen so far... :nervous:
I don't remember exactly how i pulled this abmazing move off, but it was too good a chance to miss for a photo op! I hope you all like it!

FINAL ENTRY

preview8lm.jpg

Nissan STAGEA 260RS Autech Version... words just fail to describe the shot i just took

Yeah it's in Autumn Ring... i was just testing out some drift settings when i hit that bend in the replay i didn't notice that i had kicked up the leaves... hehe ( now everyone's gonna do that or already have) :D

nyahaha for speeling check!

s12ken
Yeah it's in Autumn Ring... i was just testing out some drift settings when i hit that bend in the replay i didn't notice that i had kicked up the leaces... hehe ( now everyone's gonna do that or already have) :D

Lupit ng pics mo!! :drool:

Not great by any means, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Did I overdo it?

PunkRock
Not great by any means, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Did I overdo it?

maybe a little too much noise, but besides that it looks great.

Hey , who said you could have your birthday on the same day as mine! :odd: :)

Just for the record, that would be too much enhancement, right? :lol:

How did you get it so shiny, Div??
Anyways, here is a Final Entry

And the original...

Is that over-enhanced? I can change it, if need be...

ok people, i went all day talking hundreds of photos, (started new game on arcade to take pics since corupted memory on the last saved game :banghead: )
and realized i had forgotten my batch in spiderwebs

FINALY ENTRY

ENJOY! and please tell me what you think, it kinda took me awile. :crazy:

NEW ENTRY!!!

FINAL ENTRY

miniphotoshop20yu.jpg

Its not a good pic by any means, I was just mucking with some stuff. I use Photo Impression 3, not Adobe.

Wow, I just had a look at the Imageshack version, you really gotta save this one to your PC first. I might do a preview image.

This is the first time i have enhanced a photo with Photoshop so please bear with me.

FINAL ENTRY

Back