GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 11

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 258 comments
McLaren F1GTR
I know this qualifies and all, but this has been bugging me. Why are the headlights and Taillights on at the Le Sarthe tracks? Its obivously daytime.

Actually, it's not really "daytime", it's dusk. Since the back straight is mostly covered by shadows from the trees around it, I think that's why they have the lights on.

Normally I think most pics look better as a thumbnail, rather than the full size pic. But looking through these I have seen that some pics just dont have the same effect as a thumbnail, and need to be viewed as a big picture for it come out. Especially those that are darker.

in refference to slo-car's entry; i thought the images couldn't be photoshopped? or was that the cars themselves, just curious!?

FINAL ENTRY:
Daimler Motor Carriage at 20mph!

Honorable Mentions:
Daimler Motor Carriage in Paris

Blitz D1 R34 with the sunlight reflecting off the graphics on the hood

daan
It seems so. Not really much of a final entry then....?

Reminds me of a quiz I heard on Forth FM... for £1000, the question was "Where is Red Square? Is it in Moscow or Beijing?"... after a few changes of mind, the woman said "Beijing.... Final answer"... to which the DJ responded "OK, are you absolutely sure?"... to which she replied "....OK, erm,... Moscow... Final answer"... The DJ then replied "OK, Moscow is your final answer?"... to which she replied (after a pause, and some muttering in the background, "No, I think it's Beijing... Final answer". The DJ (as if trying to tell her she's wrong, says (again) "You're absolutely sure it's Beijing... you don't think it's Moscow? For a thousand pounds...?"... even longer pause, "No, it's Moscow, definitely final answer... aye, final answer, Moscow...". Cleverly, the DJ says "Correct! It's Moscow, well done..!!"... I just loved the way she thought it was 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'... :dopey:

Sorry, off-topic.... :sly:

..Ken..
so you can change your final entry?
I think you can, as long as you have your final entry in before the closing date it should be alright. Because the top 20 will be picked after the closing date.

Back