GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 11

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 258 comments
GTChamp2003
There are two versions of the Pace Car.One with no lights on the roof and one with lights on the roof.The second one is won in one of the chamiponships in the Extreme Hall.
I wouldn't think so but there could be.

Brock5000
It's also similar to one of my honourable mentions, but I'm certainly not complaining - the more purple commodores the better! :D
WHOA! I havent seen those images before. both very simular...especially the las vages drag strip :nervous: I realized it would be a good place to create reflections for my chromies. :cool:
Commodore all the way!

Ooooh Boy... 13 pages!

... and I was worried no-one would like the theme! ;)

This is going to be hard to pick, I've seen some great shots already and I'm only on Page 4! [Though if you want to edit a post on one of the first pages, go ahead. I'm going to go through all posts once the competition has closed :eek:]

Am I allowed to enter? If so,

FINAL ENTRY

Could-a-beens:

Orbit
Ooooh Boy... 13 pages!
I'm going to go through all posts once the competition has closed :eek:]
Good luck!

I think a few more rules need to be clarified because not everyone knows if you could or couldn't edit your first post. Another thing, like you said, they need to make it clear if you can enter a comp after you had won the previous one... although there shouldn't be any reason why you can't enter.

Orbit
The question is, will you pick your own picture for the top 20? :P
(it's very good, by the way; it could well be in)

I also thought about that during Week 10, but I decided to leave it alone to avoid misunderstandings, even though obviously I'd never choose my own entry.

any 1 here worked out any way 2 take photos of the pits? i dont think there iss a way, but some1 might no? The entry satndard is GREAT!!!

crispy - you might be able to take pictures of cars in the pits if another car drives by while theyre in the pits.

CrispyCars
any 1 here worked out any way 2 take photos of the pits? i dont think there iss a way, but some1 might no? The entry satndard is GREAT!!!
yes drive in backwards some tracks will let other won't check out my entry this week ^^post 140

CrispyCars

How many times do I need to post my Delorean picture?

Orbit
Ooooh Boy... 13 pages!

... and I was worried no-one would like the theme! ;)

This is going to be hard to pick, I've seen some great shots already and I'm only on Page 4! [Though if you want to edit a post on one of the first pages, go ahead. I'm going to go through all posts once the competition has closed :eek:]

FINAL ENTRY

Could-a-beens:

Fantastic pics :)

By my reckoning (timestamp, Post 1) there are about five more hours in which you can enter the comp. For my own selfish reasons ;), I'm starting my search for the Top 20 now.

If you have any edits to make between now and official closing time, make a new post!

Ouch! that will be a Very hard job to decide :scared:
Good luck on your desicion making

Top 20 has been chosen. I've PM'd the selections to Slick.

It was very, very tough and many images missed out due to simply-fixed problems such as framing and brightness (or lack thereof). I picked 54 images after going through the thread, whittled it down to 30, then 23, then 20. Please don't hate me if your photo wasn't included!

Well done to all, what a great week!

Competition Closed

Just for anyone that wants to jump in maybe they will see this better.

Competition Closed

Thanks guys for taking hold and keeping things going smoothly. I hope people can understand I have a life outside of GTP. 👍

Back