GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 13

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 167 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 13th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
138eb.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules35up.gif

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • [NEW]Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • [NEW]You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.

deadline30id.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    May 28th.

theme38ys.gif

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "Best of the British" as chosen by Week 11 winner superbad.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • Any number of cars in shot, but the emphasis should be on a UK car, (other nationality cars in background, hence the title).
    [*]Any Track
    [*]Race or road cars acceptable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

No offence, mate. I had a look at the theme for week 12's comp, it just wasn't for me.

Nice work on winning weeks 10 and 11!

👍

//. /. '/
It wasn't an entry it was a mention, as was the XJ220

Ok. I interpreted "I will choose one" as "I will choose from one of these", I was just letting ya know but I see you meant "I'm choosing #1"

Slick6
It was not specified so any location will do. 👍
Please tell me how that is fair ?

We all know photomode produces higher quality pictures... and it shows no skill or creativity at alll --- anyone can place a car and rotate a camera then hit X.

As you wish though.

slo-car

We all know photomode produces higher quality pictures... and it shows no skill or creativity at alll --- anyone can place a car and rotate a camera then hit X.

As you wish though.

...and anyone can hit select, x, and then brighten the pic

Indeed, that TVR Cerebera pic is very very nice. I also like the Cobra one quite a lot, but the TVR one seems more artistical (sp?) 👍

...Just to clarify, Photo travel pictures are allowed as far as I'm concerned. After all there are disadvantages to using it, ie: only one car available and no action shots. It's not like phototravel is not available to everyone. :crazy:

slo-car

As you wish though.

Some phototravel pics can be pretty dull if you ask me, it takes skills to see the right spot, the right angle, the right X setting.

Try it by yourself and see if you can come up with something worthy of that competition.

Oh by the way, all the trash talk you guys have said about pushing X and brighten up the picture, well is it any different with photodrive?

I don't think so.

Thanks Zoxxy for appreciating my work.

kennythebomb
Ok. I interpreted "I will choose one" as "I will choose from one of these", I was just letting ya know but I see you meant "I'm choosing #1"

I will choose form one of those, it was a mention when I posted it before, not an entry, they are all eligible

FINAL ENTRY

Caption : 'Lotus Europa scrapes a victory over the Camaro'

EDIT: Thanks Superbad, i was getin confused with a similar pic ive got 👍

Back