GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 13

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 167 comments
Not taken specifically for the competition just something i had laying around, lets see how it goes.

Final Entry

Others from the race

911_gt3_rs
Not taken specifically for the competition just something i had laying around, lets see how it goes.

Final Entry
Something looks fishy about this pic, doesn't it? Maybe my computer's just being weird...anyone else notice anything funky? :crazy: Maybe it's just odd motion blur or somethin :)

slo-car
Please tell me how that is fair ?

We all know photomode produces higher quality pictures... and it shows no skill or creativity at alll --- anyone can place a car and rotate a camera then hit X.

As you wish though.

im sorry, but if youre going to *****, show me your credentials. its a videogame where you take a picture of your car, and youre acting like its actual photography. so please, if it is that important to you, show me what you know about photography. show me your photos, paintings, etc, and then you may complain about creativity, but this is a video game.

jacoja06
Camaro allowed!?

BTW: Great looking photo 👍

RandymcChicken's entry is acceptable regarding the rules, (I kept them fairly loose in order to make it easier as a photo competition, rather than a 'hunt the car' compo). BTW, are you sure it's an Elan? Looks like a Europa front-end?

Just a reminder to entrants, "Best of British" should be at the forefront of your mind when looking for a suitable photograph. What sums up this statement to you? How can you convey the character of British cars in a striking or beautiful photograph.

Hope this helps!

Bones Brigade
im sorry, but if youre going to *****, show me your credentials. its a videogame where you take a picture of your car, and youre acting like its actual photography. so please, if it is that important to you, show me what you know about photography. show me your photos, paintings, etc, and then you may complain about creativity, but this is a video game.

Amen! The limits of the game remove any chance of this being taken for real photography (oh and I'll proudly prove my experience in photography, which means dick when it comes to a video game! :sly: )

superbad
Just a reminder to entrants, "Best of British" should be at the forefront of your mind when looking for a suitable photograph. What sums up this statement to you? How can you convey the character of British cars in a striking or beautiful photograph.

Hope this helps!
It did help, I choose my final entry because of it! (on page 1)

another week, a different theme, lets see how i do this time,

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Hope i can make it into the top 20 again like i did last week for the first time lol yay! thanks everyone,

comments please? :sly: :sly:

Final Entry

People who bought this product also looked at:

Ultimately I went with the Bentley's "peek-a-boo" esque presence over the "omg m@d tyte d0rift0 action" Vanquish...

zonekill
FINAL ENTRY
Lotus Carlton 👍

url]

Simply beauty. :drool: 👍

Back