• Thread starter Slick6
  • 167 comments
The Best of British...?

FINAL ENTRY

Purity, minimalism... and a bit of rain, of course! :D

hmm, i may have a contender.. Final Entry
or
depending on if i'm allowed to use a screen-layer [layer mode=screen]

almost... but i decided against photo-travel, otherwise these'd be it.
2nd: 3rd:

Div is back
Are you talking as if you have already won?

No I never said that at all. I was asking for suggestions to help make some of my pictures better...brightness..composition...etc....because i haven't been doing as well as I thought I would have over my first 3 weeks of entering competitions...Just asking for opinions...

JTSnooks
Something looks fishy about this pic, doesn't it? Maybe my computer's just being weird...anyone else notice anything funky? :crazy: Maybe it's just odd motion blur or somethin :)
i'll admit the photo does look a bit suspect, but i PROMISE the only things i have done to it are;

Automatic saturation enhancement
Automatic Contrast enhancement

here is the original, way too dark

hmmm, just re-read rules. Does auto saturation enhancement count as changing colour curves?
If so can the guy in change notify me if the picture is not allowed and i will change to one the others.

Orbit

How'd that happen? I like it!

well...it's a shot from the 2nd car behind the lotus through the glass of the car between them. :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:
After that I corrected brightness and contrast in PS.
I got two more pics of that kind...let me know if you want them :)

911_gt3_rs
i'll admit the photo does look a bit suspect, but i PROMISE the only things i have done to it are;

Automatic saturation enhancement
Automatic Contrast enhancement

hmmm, just re-read rules. Does auto saturation enhancement count as changing colour curves?
If so can the guy in change notify me if the picture is not allowed and i will change to one the others.
Yah, I'll let that go. 👍

Here we go 2nd attempt

Final Entry

Honourable Mentions

As always comments are welcome good or bad 👍

Back